Travi$ Scott Fights Fan After Attempted Chain Snatch

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Lol that white boy was only 14 years old and gave him that work and why would nikkas jump in when they dont even know Travis lol..luckily that white boy wasnt me cuz as soon as i hit the ground i bounce back with the fully auto lama and pop shells in the chest

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Lol that white boy was only 14 years old and gave him that work and why would nikkas jump in when they dont even know Travis lol..luckily that white boy wasnt me cuz as soon as i hit the ground i bounce back with the fully auto lama and pop shells in the chest

:comeon:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Why the hell did I think this was about the dude who did that song Billionaire getting his ass beat?:snoop:
images

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
iono what ya'll coli wolves want

they rappers man, not boxers

anyways, at least bruh was duckin most em shots and tryin to throw some back

ya'll act like tupac was ko'ing out fools like fedor. can't even imagine if they had vine n cell videos back then. tupac caught his share of beats, any ppl from round these parts kno this. alotta yo favorites rappers at one point caught dem beats.

:whoo: at that white boy getting slammed to the ground :scust:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
iono what ya'll coli wolves want

they rappers man, not boxers

anyways, at least bruh was duckin most em shots and tryin to throw some back

ya'll act like tupac was ko'ing out fools like fedor. can't even imagine if they had vine n cell videos back then. tupac caught his share of beats, any ppl from round these parts kno this. alotta yo favorites rappers at one point caught dem beats.

:whoo: at that white boy getting slammed to the ground :scust:
you know how the coli is

rappers gotta be golden glove boxers/black panther militants/ all while stunting, making music and fukking the baddest hoes on the planet

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you know how the coli is

rappers gotta be golden glove boxers/black panther militants/ all while stunting, making music and fukking the baddest hoes on the planet

Has any rapper accomplished this yet :lupe:

I can think of some who are 4/5 but none to complete the whole list:lupe: