Yeah
Should have tagged in his tag team partner

VLhORxT.jpg

KangCraSS

Bytch Killa
Daps
Reppin
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOWN
Taken from reddit : Went to a tacky sweater party last night; there were lots of people I knew from high school and some other new faces mixed in, a really diverse crowd in all aspects; racially, educationally etc.
Several of my friends know Travis Scott from way back in the day, before he blew up and before he even went by Travis Scott. One of those friends texted the owner of the house (another one of our friends) and asked if Joc Webster (Travis' real name, not sure I spelled it right) could come by. The owner said yes, not really expecting him to show, and not really caring if he did or not. At this point I should clarify that most of the people I know don't really fukk with Travis that much, and it seems to be that way for a lot of people from Houston, I don't really know why. While I don't have anything against the guy or his music, I don't really fukk with either and I think it's mainly because I still see him in kind of the same light that I did in when we were in high school, just kinda lame. I see the whole "Travis Scott" persona as just a front, but whatever, we don't fukk the same bytches so I'm chilling.
Anyway after the party had been going for a while someone said a white Lambo pulled up (it was actually a Ferrari) and we figured it was him. A little surprised we all kind of laughed and waited to see how his entrance into the party would go. Earlier some jokes had been made about how we could get famous if we beat him up while wearing tacky sweaters and put the video on Worldstar, so I was very curious to see how he would be received, but I never really expected anything serious to pop off (and it didn't).
Anyway he walked in "fashionably late" wearing some "high fashion" zipper jeans, a jacket, and a hoody with the hood pulled all the way up. It was obvious he thought he was going to be recognized, however, most people's reaction was "whose this guy with zipper jeans and not wearing a tacky sweater?" Most of the people in the party had no idea who he was, and out of the people that did know who he was, 90% didn't care.
All and all it was actually kind of a sad experience. It could have been a real cool story if he walked in like a normal guy and just started partying with everyone else but it definitely felt like he was expecting to be received like a celebrity and that's just not how it went down at all. It was also interesting to watch a few of my friends that actually do fukk with him feed his ego. I honestly don't think Travis meant any harm or disrespect, and for his sake I wish things had gone a little better. I just think he is a shy guy that kind of made it big, and then suddenly found himself around a bunch of people that knew him form before he made it, and it was just a little weird. Maybe this would have been a better story if we actually did beat his ass in tacky sweaters and put in on Worldstar, I guess there's always next year, merry christmas. :yeshrug:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: man wtf can even get you that fukked up? breh was face down in the middle of the back sit

Wasnt that when he was recording MOTM2? He and Cage probably got done recording Maniac, hit up the club and celebrated.

Miscudi was BENT!