Travis Kelce

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If he' still available pick him up immediately...

6'6 260 TE with Calvin type speed...:ohlawd:

kelce.0.gif

You'll be thanking me a in a month...

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I had to pick up 3 TE's ( conventionally stupid) but I know one of these will breakout this year

so I have Zach ertz
Ladarius Green
Travis Kelce

one of these 3 will be really good, initially I know Zach Ertz will get touches but if Antonio gates or Fasano flounders I want Green and Kelce, Kelce especially in that system could eat. But he's solidly behind Fasano

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Green is on a much better offense with more weapons for Rivers to distribute to and Gates is a bigger roadblock than Fasano because he's a receiving threat...

Kelce is a rare talent who posses big matchup problems just like Jimmy and Gronk...He is also on a team right now that is lacking receiving talent...All KC got on offense is Charles and Bowe...I also wouldn't worry about Fasano taking targets, he's a blocking TE...With Bowe being suspended week one Kelce is primed to have a big game and you won't have a shot at picking him up on waivers if that happens...Personally I wouldn't risk it...look at that gif I posted...That's a 260 pound man outrunning DBs half his size...There is very little chance this guy doesn't blow...

I'm starting him over Olsen week one...

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Green is on a much better offense with
more weapons for Rivers to distribute to and Gates is a bigger roadblock than Fasano because he's a receiving threat...

Kelce is a rare talent who posses big matchup problems just like Jimmy and Gronk...He is also on a team right now that is lacking receiving talent...All KC got on offense is Charles and Bowe...I also wouldn't worry about Fasano taking targets, he's a blocking TE...With Bowe being suspended week one Kelce is primed to have a big game and you won't have a shot at picking him up on waivers if that happens...Personally I wouldn't risk it...look at that gif I posted...That's a 260 pound man outrunning DBs half his size...There is very little chance this guy doesn't blow...

I'm starting him over Olsen week one...

It's a toss up.

Green is also 6'6 240 lb with blazing speed (4.5) and is proven and one of the top blocking tight ends.

I definitely won't pick one over the other

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
It's a toss up.

Green is also 6'6 240 lb with blazing speed (4.5) and is proven and one of the top blocking tight ends.

I definitely won't pick one over the other
Who has the better chance to put up numbers though...

A dude on a team with multiple targets or a dude on a team where the RB is the best receiver...

That's what it comes down to for me breh...

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Who has the better chance to put up numbers though...

A dude on a team with multiple targets or a dude on a team where the RB is the best receiver...

That's what it comes down to for me breh...

what do you call multiple targets? You have Keenan Allen and Gates...maybe Danny Woodhead with a QB who can spread the field

vs

a running team with Alex Smith at QB that's why I say it's a toss up, but I hear you... Alex Smith could potentially just target Kelce the entire game with Bowe out.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
what do you call multiple targets? You have Keenan Allen and Gates...maybe Danny Woodhead with a QB who can spread the field

vs

a running team with Alex Smith at QB that's why I say it's a toss up, but I hear you... Alex Smith could potentially just target Kelce the entire game with Bowe out.
You forgot Malcolm Floyd and Eddie Royal...

The bold is what I'm betting on and Alex Smith loves to feed his TE...ask Vernon Davis...

From roto...

ESPN's Adam Teicher has been told that Travis Kelce's big-play ability is one reason the Chiefs weren't more aggressive in pursuing wide receivers this offseason.

Advice: This suggests that Kelce will be a real part of the Week 1 gameplan even though his first-team snaps were limited in the preseason. Note that with Dwayne Bowe suspended for Week 1, the Chiefs' wideout depth chart reads Donnie Avery, Frankie Hammond, Junior Hemingway, Albert Wilson, A.J. Jenkins. Kelce, an exciting talent with eye-opening playmaking ability after the catch, is a prime target. We'll have a better read on his exact role after Week 1.

Got a real good feeling about this one...:banderas:

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I picked up green instead , cuz i got rivers . double points .

but now im second guessin , he is on waivers .

gates is killing green's value. kelce is the better play now. i can get him if i drop hopkins, gerhart, or cecil shorts

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
:whoa:

if u in a ppr, dont drop shorts, he gonna get a shyt load of balls

ehh, i had him two years in a row ,he a bust.

hopkins is better because they have to double Andre , leaving him open.

Gerhart is better because he is a everydown back + goaline beast with no backup competition.

imo

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
ehh, i had him two years in a row ,he a bust.

hopkins is better because they have to double Andre , leaving him open.

Gerhart is better because he is a everydown back + goaline beast with no backup competition.

imo
:patrice:

dude had 125 targets last year, while only playing 13 games

he is the only wr they have

hopkins is the drop

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
:patrice:

dude had 125 targets last year, while only playing 13 games

he is the only wr they have

hopkins is the drop
breh shorts had 125 targets with only 66 catches .

hopkins had 93 targets with 52 catches. as a rookie

and jax just drafted 2 legit WR. Allen Robinson from pen state , and Marquis fukken lee from USC.

you cant overlook Andre Johnson being doubled teamed.