Travis Kelce

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
breh shorts had 125 targets with only 66 catches .

hopkins had 93 targets with 52 catches. as a rookie

and jax just drafted 2 legit WR. Allen Robinson from pen state , and Marquis fukken lee from USC.

you cant overlook Andre Johnson being doubled teamed.
There is only one wr henne looks for and that is shorts

2 rooks ain't stealing the show from the guy who has been the man for the past year and a half

I don't look into double team shyt like that, when u playing man u only have one free high safety for most teams

He ain't getting doubled every play

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
There is only one wr henne looks for and that is shorts

2 rooks ain't stealing the show from the guy who has been the man for the past year and a half

I don't look into double team shyt like that, when u playing man u only have one free high safety for most teams

He ain't getting doubled every play
:mjlol: nuff said.

Let me see what team you drafted :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
ur telling me to take hopkins over shorts because andre johnson will be doubled teamed

:mjlol:
that's just one factor, the fact that their is speculation that Robinson and marquis are putting pressure on shorts , shorts coming into the season with a hamstring issue , fact that the Hopkins is younger taller faster , in a better offensive system, ... Now dont take it to an extreme by thinking im saying Hopskins is wayyyyyy better , to me he just has more upside.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I have Jason Witten as my starting TE, with Coby Fleener as his backup. Yall think I should drop Fleener? He's pretty good, imo, and Luck targets him a lot in redzone.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
I have Jason Witten as my starting TE, with Coby Fleener as his backup. Yall think I should drop Fleener? He's pretty good, imo, and Luck targets him a lot in redzone.

yeah, drop fleener.

witten is as stable as they come. go for the upside of kelce.

with all those guys in indy, fleener's got no shot at matching last year's numbers.. which weren't that great to begin with.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Third best TE play this week behind Jimmy and Gronk (assuming he plays)...

I'm hoping for 4/60 and a TD...I think that's a very attainable stat line considering how awful TEN was against TE's last season and with Bowe out...

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
im thinking about dropping old ass gates for him

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
@Front 2 Back

"Cecil Shorts (hamstring) has been ruled out for the Jaguars' season opener against Philadelphia.

Shorts, RT Austin Pasztor, TE Clay Harbor and RB Storm Johnson didn't make the trip. Marqise Lee will serve as the primary receiver for Jacksonville, with fellow rookies Allen Hurns and Allen Robinson also playing big roles. "

Source: Mark Long on Twitter "

:sas1:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
@Front 2 Back

"Cecil Shorts (hamstring) has been ruled out for the Jaguars' season opener against Philadelphia.

Shorts, RT Austin Pasztor, TE Clay Harbor and RB Storm Johnson didn't make the trip. Marqise Lee will serve as the primary receiver for Jacksonville, with fellow rookies Allen Hurns and Allen Robinson also playing big roles. "

Source: Mark Long on Twitter "

:sas1:
Don't care I was able to pick up josh Gordon in 5/6 leagues I'm in

:blessed: