Travis Kelce

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I still got him sitting on my bench, with Greg Olsen starting. I got people fielding offers for him but they are lowballing me. I'm thinking is it about time Kelce starts for me and I trade Olsen. Or should I wait for Kelce to break out and trade him.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I still got him sitting on my bench, with Greg Olsen starting. I got people fielding offers for him but they are lowballing me. I'm thinking is it about time Kelce starts for me and I trade Olsen. Or should I wait for Kelce to break out and trade him.
I would wait another week or so see how things develop. In my 1 league I had Jordan reed get hurt I've been rolling out kelce since and have been very comfortable with it. Starting him in one of my others leagues due to Julius Thomas being on bye and am excited about it. Only team I don't have him on coincidentally I have Olson.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm in the same boat...

Been getting offers for both but the value isn't there for me to pull the trigger...

I won't be trading either one if the value isn't there, I can start them both in my league (FLEX)...

I really need a RB though, so I'll be looking for a trade...

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
If he' still available pick him up immediately...

6'6 260 TE with Calvin type speed...:ohlawd:

kelce.0.gif

You'll be thanking me a in a month...

I had to rep you breh. I picked him up when you posted the thread (b4 week 1) not knowing a DAMN thing about him. Been eating good ever since then.

Everybody in my league lookin at me like :dwillhuh: "How'd you know?"