Travis Kelce

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He single handedly won me my week (opponent having NE def helped)
For once I made the right start/sit decision

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I had this mofugga on my bench while Greg Olsen didn't do shyt for me. should I trade Olsen:patrice:
Made the same misktake and I took the L this week cuz Brady shyt the bed (I have Edelman)...

I'm trading Olsen tomorrow morning...

Watching a DB trying to tackle Kelce is straight comedy...That juke he put on McCourty had me...:russ:

and then I'm reminded that a 260 pound TE doing that...:wow:

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
Made the same misktake and I took the L this week cuz Brady shyt the bed (I have Edelman)...

I'm trading Olsen tomorrow morning...

Watching a DB trying to tackle Kelce is straight comedy...That juke he put on McCourty had me...:russ:

and then I'm reminded that a 260 pound TE doing that...:wow:
I'm thinking of trading Andre Johnson also with that bum he got as QB he ain't getting touches like that

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
In my one league I have kelce and Julius Thomas. After the performance last night I'm thinking of striking when the irons hot and trade him. I would prob just flex him but I'm staring the possibility of having to start Donald brown or Toby gerhart as my rb 2 which I can't accept. What type of back would you be looking for if you were using a kelce/welker tandem as trade bait?

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
In my one league I have kelce and Julius Thomas. After the performance last night I'm thinking of striking when the irons hot and trade him. I would prob just flex him but I'm staring the possibility of having to start Donald brown or Toby gerhart as my rb 2 which I can't accept. What type of back would you be looking for if you were using a kelce/welker tandem as trade bait?

You won't get an RB 1 with that combo. An Andre Ellington/Chris Ivory type maybe. Why not go for broke and try to move Julius for Shady or Lacy straight up?

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
You won't get an RB 1 with that combo. An Andre Ellington/Chris Ivory type maybe. Why not go for broke and try to move Julius for Shady or Lacy straight up?
Yeah I might try to throw out a couple of offers for a rb1 if that fails Julius Thomas is prob gonna start being thrown around.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I dropped him a few weeks back. He wasn't doing much, and I just couldn't take the risk of starting him over Witten, though Witten has sucked it up all season.

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
Irritated they didn't use him more against SF. That Ric Flair celebration after scoring off a bubble screen :lawd: