Travis Scott Is An Industry Plant With A White Voice

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Born Jacques Webster, on April 30, 1992, he was born in Houston, Texas. Although he was born in Houston, he grew up in Missouri City, a suburban area outside Houston and attended Elkins High School. Normally, Scott would stay with his grandmother, while his mother worked for the company Apple, and his father ran his own business. Scott used to skip school to meet up with Mike Dean for studio sessions. Scott also worked with classmates Chris Holloway, dropping a mixtape titled "The Graduates". Scott said he was a nerd in high school. Scott attended theThe University of Texas at Austin as well as The University of Texas at San Antonio before dropping out.[1][2]

:huhldup:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I could only fukk with one song of his mixtape but industry plant? He has some connections, like most rappers? Nah say it ain't so.

As far white voice, what do you mean?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I could only fukk with one song of his mixtape but industry plant? He has some connections, like most rappers? Nah say it ain't so.

As far white voice, what do you mean?
U hear his interviews. He sounds like a dude bro.

Sounds like a nikka from the valley.

Connections. Are u read in his bio. He grew up with 2 parents in the burbs and was a nerd in school.

He studied how to act tough and is just a clone of nikkas he wants to be like which the labels like because he's more manageable

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

Sounds like a buggy from the valley.

Connections. Are u read in his bio. He grew up with 2 parents in the burbs and was a nerd in school.

He studied how to act tough and is just a clone of nights she wants to be like which the labels like because he's more manageable
People can be "tough" in the burbs, that doesn't mean that you're a G or a goon or whatever, just a stupid kid with hubris.
I've not seen him on that G shyt, though.

It said that he got to know Mike Dean, probably brought weed and some ideas to him or something.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Born Jacques Webster, on April 30, 1992, he was born in Houston, Texas. Although he was born in Houston, he grew up in Missouri City, a suburban area outside Houston and attended Elkins High School. Normally, Scott would stay with his grandmother, while his mother worked for the company Apple, and his father ran his own business. Scott used to skip school to meet up with Mike Dean for studio sessions. Scott also worked with classmates Chris Holloway, dropping a mixtape titled "The Graduates". Scott said he was a nerd in high school. Scott attended theThe University of Texas at Austin as well as The University of Texas at San Antonio before dropping out.[1][2]

:huhldup:
Flawed logic breh. Cant be that ignorant. Sure he had a good life like myself coming from the burbs. But toughness has little to do with anything. Thats projection, that you believe someone like scott is what you want to see as tough.

Hes obviously only an artist and producer. I don't see him out here banging sets. Is he full of himself? Yeah.

Nerds dont have to be extreme, there is such thing as being a normal cat.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Flawed logic breh. Cant be that ignorant. Sure he had a good life like myself coming from the burbs. But toughness has little to do with anything. Thats projection, that you believe someone like scott is what you want to see as tough.

Hes obviously only an artist and producer. I don't see him out here banging sets. Is he full of himself? Yeah.

Nerds dont have to be extreme, there is such thing as being a normal cat.
Not going against you but he does rap about shooting nikkas and his trap bunking :huhldup:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don't know why anyone thinks that the music industry would be out here doing charity and just putting on people for the fukk of it.

They invest in people that can yield some return.

Dude was smart, he signed to T.I. and got to know the ATL people, fukked with Mike Dean and got swallowed by Kanye like any other hipsterish artist/writer/producer in his presence.

Not going against you but he does rap about shooting nikkas and his trap bunking :huhldup:

I've not heard that but It's very easy to assume that it's just entertainment like Rocky or Eminem and not on some Rick Ross being the biggest dope dealer in Florida shyt.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

Sounds like a nikka from the valley.

He studied how to act tough and is just a clone of nikkas he wants to be like which the labels like because he's more manageable

Missouri City is a suburb, in the literal definition of it being a city neighboring Houston.... But Missouri City is the same place that Z-Ro is from.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
People can be "tough" in the burbs, that doesn't mean that you're a G or a goon or whatever, just a stupid kid with hubris.
I've not seen him on that G shyt, though.

It said that he got to know Mike Dean, probably brought weed and some ideas to him or something.
I he's talking Thathe g shot bruh. Talking but he's always seen with a killer :mjlol: boy if you don't finish getting your degree you lame as nikka. Dude is a clown shoe.

This man is delicate

travis-scott-kid-cudi-j-cole-interview.jpg