Travis Scott Is An Industry Plant With A White Voice

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
10860032_636130516509609_1458530059_n.jpg
Couldn't he just rap about drugs and money and lie about loving women, leaving the thug shyt for the thugs.

Dude look like somebody's gay cousin.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
when kanye openly fukks with u and works with u u cant be an industry plant you already on. machine gun kelly was an industry plant, he was on satellite radio and in xxl before he was "signed" to bad boy. then he gets some buzz and puff announces hes signing him even tho he's been signed. That's how real industry plant shyt works. Drake said he did it with out a deal but he was managed by wayne's people so you really think he wasn't gonna sign to cash money/universal? na. Kendrick was down with dre and signed before/around section 80.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
when kanye openly fukks with u and works with u u cant be an industry plant you already on. machine gun kelly was an industry plant, he was on satellite radio and in xxl before he was "signed" to bad boy. then he gets some buzz and puff announces hes signing him even tho he's been signed. That's how real industry plant shyt works. Drake said he did it with out a deal but he was managed by wayne's people so you really think he wasn't gonna sign to cash money/universal? na. Kendrick was down with dre and signed before/around section 80.
So the Travis Scott movement is an organic true hip hop story In your opinion

thank you for sharing your thoughts

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
I don't have time to insult you or give you attention right now. I'm destroying industry plants at the moment but maybe I'll get back to you later and end the thread by calling you a faggit after things fizzle out.

Would u like that?

You haven't taken your meds, have you? You're talking crazy now Mowgli.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
So the Travis Scott movement is an organic true hip hop story In your opinion

thank you for sharing your thoughts
no, but he's not some unknown thats popping up everywhere and it looks like an organic buzz. hes a fraud and so is his wave but imo he's not an industry plant when kanye openly works with him and all other cosigns and shyt he's done.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
no, but he's not some unknown thats popping up everywhere and it looks like an organic buzz. hes a fraud and so is his wave but imo he's not an industry plant when kanye openly works with him and all other cosigns and shyt he's done.
He works with him as a favor to labels and because they're both from the suburbs. Probably helping Kanye mimic the styles of the young nikkas since he's so out of touch

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
He works with him as a favor to labels and because they're both from the suburbs. Probably helping Kanye mimic the styles of the young nikkas since he's so out of touch
asap was a plant too cause he came out with no big cosigns vs. travis who did.

Daps
Missouri City is a suburb, in the literal definition of it being a city neighboring Houston.... But Missouri City is the same place that Z-Ro is from.

True. But, Mo City has many different kinda neighborhoods. They're not all like Ridgemont. I mean, I don't care where he's from, but just saying. Him being from Mo City doesn't really mean anything.

He never really came off as a G in his music. Just a faux-weird hipster dude. Plenty of those kids in the burbs, I'm sure.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So long as the music is good, who cares ?

If we let a lightskin canuck struggle croon his way to rap superstardom

and a correctional officer narrate kingpin tales

then why is this an issue ?

industry plant or not...its not like he is the hottest artist in rap

Daps
Reppin
East New York
I feel like dudes in this thread don't even listen to Travis like that. He's not talking about that goon life in his songs. He may mention the trap in some of his songs, but it's 2015 only dudes not talking about the trap is nikkas on that conscious rap. Travis makes dark drugged out records like old Cudi, and sh*t to turn up to.

He puts on that tough guy act because he's anti social weirdo, and doesn't know how to act normal. He be scared to look into the camera on interviews lol.
He's aight ya'll just puttin way too much thought into this. Ya'll nikkas care way too much ppl's backgrounds he
makes dope music, leave it at that