Travis Scott lets cac from Toronto say the N-word

10:31

Superstar
Daps
This opens up pandoras Fuxking whole box

Europeans makeup the majority of most concerts and please believe they sing a long with their favorite MCs and use the N word

I can't wait to see how this gets spun as some younger generation ignorance that's setting the community back 300 years

When quiet as kept its been going since NWA.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
This opens up pandoras Fuxking whole box

Europeans makeup the majority of most concerts and please believe they sing a long with their favorite MCs and use the N word

I can't wait to see how this gets spun as some younger generation ignorance that's setting the community back 300 years

When quiet as kept its been going since NWA.

but on the microphone? :usure:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
but on the microphone? :usure:

Man if you been around since the beginning it was trending that way.. I'm not surprised

None of the older MCs checked it at the door. Travis completely violated but his OGs should've nipped this in the bud

This shyt goes on man and it's disgusting. Ask one of the civilized white posters here and they'll be honest with you....

White folks be sing, rapping, chanting along with the who's who and will nikka nikka nikka it up so much..

I've seen white cats leave the shows and call each other nikka.. shyt has me :mindblown:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:francis:
look how excited the cac got at the chance to 'officially' be able to say the word!!!
fukk a travis!!
don't know ONE of his songs!!!
:camby: