Trevon Duval Commits to Duke

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Still has a struggle jumper though and he's not the greatest decision maker

Yeah draftexpress was just saying his jumper has regressed over the past year and his feel for the game needs to improve.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Knox may be a better player but I think Duke benefits more from having a designated shooter like Tucker. Good for them on the Duval nab...should live in the paint in college.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was his best move because Dook needed a pg bad. With Bruno Mars keeping his name in the draft, they would've been stuck with Grayson running point again :mjgrin:

Either way it goes, it's gonna be fun watching Joel take his belt off on the kid next year while Jalek pick the rest of his bones clean :birdman:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
If you leave early before Coach K can Duke up your game you'll be good. Anyone who stays longer for 2 years rarely becomes a good pro. Coach K turned Chris Duhon, Seth Curry, and Sean Dockery to complete roll players. Seth is just now starting to break out of it

I don't even like Duke but these are the 3 most random collection of Duke players ever used to make a point

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Duke is nice but they are missing those veteran glue guys they usually have. Allen definitely won't fill that role.