Trey Songs Shared His Girl With An LAGang Member & Wanted To Fight, But....(pics&video)

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
MoetNectarImperialRosexMarceloBurlonDiMAa1cPvrTl.jpg

9el8lDY.png

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Wait, wait wait....so if yall already know that this is his EX girl who he cancelled before this even happened then how is he sharing this girl or got his girl stolen if he threw her in the bushes beforehand? :patrice:

Ceazy

Atlanta to LA living
Daps
Reppin
Winning
Where do some of you dudes get this chivalrous attitude to beef?

This is not a duel..he asked him to pull up. Trey Songz could have other dudes with him...security..who knows.

Besides they're gang members.. When are they ever dolo?
exactly that's how I can tell most never been in a sticky situation or had some real ish going on if I tell my cuz I got a problem and im pulling up on a ninja he coming with me just off GP and he bringing a few of the homies with us now when we get there we can settle the one on one or gunplay or whatever but I'm not showing up dolo unless I got that tommy or something sinister and only then I'm pulling up to wake up the block.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
The midget Latino is D. Flores. He used to be signed to SODMG, Souljas Boy's record label until he got dropped.

And no he's not Mexican

He's Salvadorian:ufdup:

Giselle

Daps
oh look its our very own Mediafakeout, no one gives a sh*t about some cum guzzling harlot doing what cum guzzling harlots do

cobra gon cobra
I see why you' mad heaux.
"I bet women would (insert action here) if it was Trey Songs" :mjlol: Tag all of the guys who said that stupid line.

Hit dog hollering.

Would she cancel for denzel?
Would she cancel for trey songz?

As long as she doesn't get knocked up she could be dating trey songz and would leave him for you.

Baby momma puzzy is always baby dads

If black women abandoned Chris brown and trey songz and other poisonous artists their message would no longer be spread.

If black women abandoned trey songz and Chris brown they'd evaporate .

Just like how nukkaz abandoned phat farm, fubu, rocawear, akademiks etc.

these chicks acting like if trey songz or a nba player dmed them they would be like :kony:

im sure if usher, trey songz, any singer, entertainer, model would be interested in dating you brehettes y'all would turn them down :troll:

if their partners were more attractive (as rated by their friends)

as i always say a chick can think your tyrone hill ugly but if the wolfpack says damn girl he fine, suddenly you looking like trey songz

Chicks ain't flaking for that Chris Brown concert or trey songz meet and greet.

Stop appeasing and being like OK all right and being treated like a old toy

Everything I've ever said is confirmed over and over again.

If a woman likes you it doesn't matter her rules her standards, if trey songz himself is simpin her.

I

@cook I thought you said you would fix the ignore function :francis: