Trial Date Set For Taxstone Over Death Of Troy Ave’s Bodyguard

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Back in May 2016, a shooting at Irving Plaza at T.I’s concert left Troy Ave’s security guard dead.

Ronald “Banga” McPhatter was killed after a dispute between Taxstone and Troy Ave went wrong. The incident happened at Irving Plaza at T.I’s concert and left four others injured.

In 2017, Taxstone was indicted for the murder of Brooklyn rapper Troy Ave’s bodyguard “Banga.”He pleaded guilty to possessing a firearm as a felon.

Taxstone’s murder trial is slated to begin in front of a jury on November 12, 2019.

All of this because one scary ass dude that doesn't know how to fight, started to taunt the wrong person.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Justice will be served.
HKbbOf3.png

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these places need better security
if these guys dont get guns into irvin plaza or the barclays for the 69 situation, your lookin at a bunch of scuffles.
instead we got ppl who died and ppl who are going to jail for life

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There were countless witnesses in that room, not to mention probably surveillance footage that hasnt been released to the public. I seriously think that Tax is only gonna sit down for the dirty gun charge, I cant see him being the aggressor in that murder situation, why would he be? Makes no sense. He probably got pressed, possibly attacked, and then opened fire in self defense. We will see tho

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
There were countless witnesses in that room, not to mention probably surveillance footage that hasnt been released to the public. I seriously think that Tax is only gonna sit down for the dirty gun charge, I cant see him being the aggressor in that murder situation, why would he be? Makes no sense. He probably got pressed, possibly attacked, and then opened fire in self defense. We will see tho
It's been pretty much confirmed that Banga was the aggressor. However there's no self-defense in New York at least not with a gun.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's been pretty much confirmed that Banga was the aggressor. However there's no self-defense in New York at least not with a gun.
Since when?? I lived in NYC for 20 years, that "Castle Doctrine" shyt was intact for as long as I can remember, I dont know how it works now in a public venue tho. Not to mention they were in a tightly crowded room and retreating probably wasnt even possible at the time

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Since when?? I lived in NYC for 20 years, that "Castle Doctrine" shyt was intact for as long as I can remember, I dont know how it works now in a public venue tho. Not to mention they were in a tightly crowded room and retreating probably wasnt even possible at the time
Castle Doctrine is defending your home and even in New York it's a hard defense to make. The self defense doctrine your probably referring to is "stand your ground" which New York doesn't have.