Trial Date Set For Taxstone Over Death Of Troy Ave’s Bodyguard

Daps
There were countless witnesses in that room, not to mention probably surveillance footage that hasnt been released to the public. I seriously think that Tax is only gonna sit down for the dirty gun charge, I cant see him being the aggressor in that murder situation, why would he be? Makes no sense. He probably got pressed, possibly attacked, and then opened fire in self defense. We will see tho

He brought a gun into the club, the gun was traced to its original owner who explained he gave the gun to Tax. There is no self defence with a gun excuse in New York

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Castle Doctrine is defending your home and even in New York it's a hard defense to make. The self defense doctrine your probably referring to is "stand your ground" which New York doesn't have.

Nah Nah, I know theres no stand your ground, and I know the castle law is typically for your residence...but in this case there is a retreat law that I think falls under the Castle law where if you are not able to retreat you can use self defense, up to deadly force, to defend yourself. I assume Tax's team will play their hand wisely tho, we'll see

kingjones29

All Star
Daps
Let see if Troy ave take the stand in November since he want to show up to court on other people trial

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
There were countless witnesses in that room, not to mention probably surveillance footage that hasnt been released to the public. I seriously think that Tax is only gonna sit down for the dirty gun charge, I cant see him being the aggressor in that murder situation, why would he be? Makes no sense. He probably got pressed, possibly attacked, and then opened fire in self defense. We will see tho
no self defense law in ny, especially is your self defending with a illegal firearm.