Trick Daddy has a cooking show on youtube and he's doing numbers

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Dope,need to check it out,Trick is very entertaining and his food always looks good

Bizzy Bone loves to cook too but he only does vegan stuff now

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Restaurant greens usually be buns. I’m going to Miami this summer though im definitely hitting up trick spot.
Absolutely. These were good enough to rank against some people's home cooked ones though. They were still a little tough for me as some collards can be, butt damn they was seasoned good. As far as the line, when I went it looked crazy but I waited about 20-30 minutes. Hella nikkas at that bytch though. And be ready to eat in the car or take it back to your room or a park or something cause it ain't really a place to sit and eat. I like to hit hole in the wall joints when I go to Miami so it was right up my alley.

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
Having been trained in highschool. I put myself through culinary school B4 undergrad. Folk wasn't trying to pay for a it even though they could. The long nights, the early mornings around an industrial 6 burner gas range is worth it.

Thinking about a menu concept, grabbing the raw ingredients, a good set of cookware ie All clad . It's the process and the work/ attention to detail. Make sure to use gloves and wash your hands/ clean up as You go.

Not having to depend on anyone to cook for you is priceless.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Absolutely. These were good enough to rank against some people's home cooked ones though. They were still a little tough for me as some collards can be, butt damn they was seasoned good. As far as the line, when I went it looked crazy but I waited about 20-30 minutes. Hella nikkas at that bytch though. And be ready to eat in the car or take it back to your room or a park or something cause it ain't really a place to sit and eat. I like to hit hole in the wall joints when I go to Miami so it was right up my alley.
My Yelp list full of hole in the wall joints. My people be on some fine dining chit. I’m like who got the best Buffalo wings in tennesssee type of time :pachaha:

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Trick I Got My Pots

Glad to see him pivot into and be successful into that youtube money, watched some of the vids and he has a real good personality for entertainment

His most viewed episode with Rick Ross

The beef over?

Slip N Slide records is back!?! Trick, Trina, and Ross could have gave Wayne, Drake, and Nicki run for their money if it all held up.