Trick Daddy has a cooking show on youtube and he's doing numbers

Daps
i watched this one. i like it better when he just cooks and jokes. don't want to hear his ignorance talk about africa and ben crump. like.... we are making a nice snapper, relax it's a cooking show :comeon:

i swear he must have had someone report my comment to him because in the very next episode he brings up this "fukk other countries and ben crump, i said what i said" script he's got going. lol, unsubbed.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
he can say what he wants when he wants. i can watch what i want when i want :yeshrug:

plus, it's a big difference between protesting/speaking up for rights and being ignorant about a whole continent. use some nuance breh :what:
So u got your undies in a bunch because trick said he don’t wanna go to the parts of Africa where the women got they titties out or the part where men have 15 wives. So u took that as him being ignorant about a whole continent. :dahell:

And he don’t trust Benjamin crump hell who do trust that nicca.

Daps
So u got your undies in a bunch because trick said he don’t wanna go to the parts of Africa where the women got they titties out or the part where men have 15 wives. So u took that as him being ignorant about a whole continent. :dahell:

And he don’t trust Benjamin crump hell who do trust that nicca.

but he'll go to the parts of florida where the woman have their titties out and the men have 15 women. all this while proclaiming he a "geechee" on hit songs :snoop:

i'm sure crumps made more money from trusting clients than trick has made selling albums or food. people just are ignorant about how legalities work, you don't know how many times i've seen people shyt talking crump thinking that he is a prosector lol. :snoop:

it's just ignorance breh. you like what you like though, continue watching.

Last edited:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
but he'll go to the parts of florida where the woman have their titties out and the men have 15 women. all this while proclaiming he a "geechee" on hit songs :snoop:

i'm sure crumps made more money from trusting clients than trick has made selling albums or food. people just are ignorant about how legalities work, you don't know how many times i've seen people shyt talking crump thinking that he is a prosector lol. :snoop:

it's just ignorance breh. you like what you like though, continue watching.
So u just making stuff up now. Just like u made up trick talking about the whole continent of Africa.

I don’t care who thought crump was a prosecutor. We talkin about trick and u saying he’s ignorant and needs to shut up and cook.

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
watching the lil duval ep

trick daddy is a fool, tellin duval the comedians he don't like :russ:

i'm def going back to past eps, and adding this show to the weekly rotation