Trina aka The baddest bytch out here c00nin?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Dumbass bytch - this is a Race War , there are going to be casualties of war for the benefit of the collective. Not everything revolves around one person or one business. No one gives a Fuk about your stripper boutiques, in life and death situations during a charged racial climate. This is about survival during a crisis situation. All your sex sluts bragging about $20k bags but don’t have savings to last 2 wks and no property insurance. Crying about a business until one of your own catch a clip then you want to talk social activism. Trina smutted herself all these years but has no money to help her friend rebuild. But that’s happily ever after for you. Sick of you dub dyck diving hos and your mentality. That’s why y’all will never have shyt fronting like you got it.

I know this coward bytch ^^^ probably has me on ignore with her unbothered routine but I said what I said.

Prime roasting of off code thots, as usual.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
My problem with this bullshyt these c00ns talking is about their lifestyle they have acquired that could be lost in this racial climate. They absolutely depend on this system and if it fails, they are back to square one like everybody else. But it was all good when you was a Diamond Princess.

Crazy, how they literally go broke off of 2 months of no real work. They defend whitw supremacy cause, they too, profit off of black pain and misery.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
My problem with this bullshyt these c00ns talking is about their lifestyle they have acquired that could be lost in this racial climate.
They absolutely depend on this system and if it fails, they are back to square one like everybody else.

But it was all good when you was a Diamond Princess.
This.
EminentFewCopperhead-size_restricted.gif

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't blame George's family for being angry just like I don't blame her for being angry. That's the point. I'm not sure why his family's suffering means that everyone else should be okay with being victims and suffering in silence.

I saw a man crying tears about his business being burned while he's asking these same protesters why they are victimizeing the people they are suppose to be supporting. I guess that's c00ning too huh?

Anyway, I think I've made point. I'm moving on.
No one wants to see black businesses burned down. The point is to stay in code rather than to say something ignorant in response to that.