Trina aka The baddest bytch out here c00nin?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That thot looked like she bored with her p*ssy. :mjtf:
You peeped the other stripper in here defending her shyt?? Hos come flocking to their own kind. Stupid ass bytch with the “me” mentality- no one is thinking about their boutiques during a historical event like this.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
All I can say is, a lot of these c00ns' careers will never go back to normal. Once this pandemic and police brutality and election year is over, there will be irreversible ramifications and new status quos. These c00ns are having their last hurrah before their legacies are forever tarnished in shame.

Yep. The-Dream, Wayne, Shameik Moore, Trina, Virgil, a lot if these other companies as well (Gucci, Moncler).

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You peeped the other stripper in here defending her shyt?? Hos come flocking to their own kind. Stupid ass bytch with the “me” mentality- no one is thinking about their boutiques during a historical event like this.

Sex workers do anything to prevent white supremacy from being overthrown. Cause if it ever happened, no more white zaddy that will trick on them.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Yep. The-Dream, Wayne, Shameik Moore, Trina, Virgil, a lot if these other companies as well (Gucci, Moncler).

Yeah, and I dont mind these greedy azz corporations getting looted and destroyed. Almost all the sex workers are c00ns and agents and do anything to deflect the main issue of dealing with white supremacy

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
She always been mediocre

Her light skin and slightly-bigger-than-average azz had c00ns simping and getting off code, back in the day. She the type that would hate on Khalid Muhammad, but worship the d boys that destroyed MIA and undermined black folks at large for their own selfish gains.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

I just ate. Negged.
full

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Khia went IN on that ass lmao

Also, her accent :noah:

One of my exes sound similar to her albeit with a more chill and quiet tone, she from Miami too. Feels like a lot of Miami Black folks sound like a mixture of Bahamian and Geechie with a touch of Haitian.
Khia is from Philly lol. But she morphed right into that Miami accent something crazy, the dialect took over - I could hear Some of her Philly accent come out in certain words but not much. She’s been in Miami forever though

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You're right. How dare she talk about a crime that affected her right after it happened. How dare she! Because ya know, how BP feel about Black crime should take precedence over your friend being unable to support herself and her child. What on Earth was I thinking? Yes the people's feeling are wwwhhhyyy more important than the actual tragedy that took place.
Dumbass bytch - this is a Race War , there are going to be casualties of war for the benefit of the collective. Not everything revolves around one person or one business. No one gives a Fuk about your stripper boutiques, in life and death situations during a charged racial climate. This is about survival during a crisis situation. All your sex sluts bragging about $20k bags but don’t have savings to last 2 wks and no property insurance. Crying about a business until one of your own catch a clip then you want to talk social activism. Trina smutted herself all these years but has no money to help her friend rebuild. But that’s happily ever after for you. Sick of you dub dyck diving hos and your mentality. That’s why y’all will never have shyt fronting like you got it.

I know this coward bytch ^^^ probably has me on ignore with her unbothered routine but I said what I said.

Last edited:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
My problem with this bullshyt these c00ns talking is about their lifestyle they have acquired that could be lost in this racial climate.
They absolutely depend on this system and if it fails, they are back to square one like everybody else.

But it was all good when you was a Diamond Princess.

Last edited: