Trina aka The baddest bytch out here c00nin?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Most people critical of the looting are never apart of any social and political process for justice

So a bird brain hip hop artist who spent the entirety of her career and even post career on reality tv preaching and exemplifying death disrespect violence drug abuse over sexualized content to black people , don't get to come back trying to separate themselves for the mess they participated in making. They pile millions of hours of destruction on black minds then say whoa hold on when it manifest itself. Right message wrong messenger

And lets not even go into how black on black crime is unrelated to what we are protesting now.
These rappers participate in and peddle black genocide and then turn around and try to project their own degeneracy onto all black ppl in an effort to quell social justice movements. shyt is the most disgusting form of c00ning. If they were so concerned about black on black crime, they’d make pro black music and only discuss problack issues since they have the biggest platform. Why is black on black crime only brought up when it’s time to hold police accountable? These rappers are all about black degeneracy 24/7 UNTIL it’s time to go after Authority figures. Then they get scary and do the “We’re our own worst enemy” crap. If they really about calling out the black community, they need to start with themselves and just retire from rap, and use some of their earnings to fund workshops, and movements that’ll be beneficial for curbing the violence. The worst kind of c00ns.

:jbhmm: :manny:
But your assuming all of them wasnt. U honestly think she and other people dont know who the fucj ran up in their spot. U honestly think cac's are venturing into black neighborhoods to fukk shyt up without getting check?

Like come on now, yall need to wake up.
I’ve seen video evidence of White ppl doing such. Not to mention she mentioned Bayside Marketplace as if it’s not in an area of Miami that isn’t majority Hispanic and White. The closest black neighborhood to Bayside is Overtown. And Overtown has undergone gentrification and has been a nesting place for white squatters, and those anarchist types. Wynwood(next door to OT) is hipster central. Her assumptions and your assumptions are that black ppl did ALL the looting. Even in a city that’s only 18% Black. Even in areas of the city that can’t be more than 10% Black. Hmm. Interesting.

:mjpls:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
These rappers participate in and peddle black genocide and then turn around and try to project their own degeneracy onto all black ppl in an effort to quell social justice movements. shyt is the most disgusting form of c00ning. If they were so concerned about black on black crime, they’d make pro black music and only discuss problack issues since they have the biggest platform. Why is black on black crime only brought up when it’s time to hold police accountable? These rappers are all about black degeneracy 24/7 UNTIL it’s time to go after Authority figures. Then they get scary and do the “We’re our own worst enemy” crap. If they really about calling out the black community, they need to start with themselves and just retire from rap, and use some of their earnings to fund workshops, and movements that’ll be beneficial for curbing the violence. The worst kind of c00ns.

I’ve seen video evidence of black ppl doing such. Not to mention she mentioned Bayside Marketplace as if it’s not in an area of Miami that isn’t majority Hispanic and White. Her assumptions and your assumptions are that black ppl did ALL the looting. Even in a city that’s only 18% Black. Even in areas of the city that can’t be more than 10% Black. Hmm. Interesting.

All I can say is, a lot of these c00ns' careers will never go back to normal. Once this pandemic and police brutality and election year is over, there will be irreversible ramifications and new status quos. These c00ns are having their last hurrah before their legacies are forever tarnished in shame.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
A lot of them were. They were grown when the crack epidemic was in full swing. They also were grown back in the 90s when the "ruffneck" and thug was 'in style'. A lot of black female celebs like Salli Richardson were caught up in that hyper masculine shyt like Tupac and Treach from Naughty by Nature and Sticky Fingaz from Onyx and even DMX.

Hate to say it, there are a lot of black women like Trina from Gen X, that engaged in the streets and dysfunction because it was popular back in the 90s :francis: . Now they are middle aged and have nothing to show for it. No husband. No kids. No long term success. Nothing worth passing down to.

I thought Sallie Richardson was married to Robert from the Cosby show?

Don't they have kids? :patrice:

But I understand your point

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I thought Sallie Richardson was married to Robert from the Cosby show?

Don't they have kids? :patrice:

But I understand your point

She was one ofnthe few lucky ones, and even she been ran through by a ton of B-Ball players and rappers back in the 90s. Most of her peers are more like Trina, than her :francis:

Gen X is the first generation that really fukked it up for black folk.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
She was one ofnthe few lucky ones, and even she been ran through by a ton of B-Ball players and rappers back in the 90s. Most of her peers are more like Trina, than her :francis:

Real shyt. I couldn't see it back then but I do now.
I'm a Gen X'er so I can say with confidence that
we fukked this shyt up.

Just too selfish and self-absorbed for
our own good :yeshrug:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Real shyt. I couldn't see it back then but I do now.
I'm a Gen X'er so I can say with confidence that
we fukked this shyt up.

Just too selfish and self-absorbed for
our own good :yeshrug:

Gen X was filled with dudes acting like Pac and women acting like Trina, and raising dysfunctional families, and Gen Z kids, from Gen X, come out all feminine like Lil Yatchy and shyt like that.

Trina is just the first MAJOR wake up call of the grown hoodrats of the late 80s and early 90s, on how they failed black society as a whole. They dont stand for nothing, have no dignified code, and no wisdom. She, and her followers, are truly worthless people like those CACs.

Only hope is now, that the Black Community makes a major last ditch effort and start cancelling decades of dysfunctional entertainers, like Puffy and all them other c00ns. Only that, is when we can start to heal from the scars of the Crack Era.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Gen X was filled with dudes acting like Pac and women acting like Trina, and raising dysfunctional families, and Gen Z kids, from Gen X, come out all feminine like Lil Yatchy and shyt like that.

Trina is just the first MAJOR wake up call of the grown hoodrats of the late 80s and early 90s, on how they failed black society as a whole. They dont stand for nothing, have no dignified code, and no wisdom. She, and her followers, are truly worthless people like those CACs.

Only hope is now, that the Black Community makes a major last ditch effort and start cancelling decades of dysfunctional entertainers, like Puffy and all them other c00ns. Only that, is when we can start to heal from the scars of the Crack Era.

Tall order, but I agree 100 percent. :salute:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Tall order, but I agree 100 percent. :salute:

It is, but black folk been lied to HEAVY for nearly 30 years in music and TV. It hits like a ton of bricks for older heads that lived through the horrors of the height of the crack era, and black entertainers glorifying it, and people held them to high regard for over a full generation. In this pandemic and the George Floyd murder, is allow us to see what these vampires are really are: agents and enablers of white supremacy. Silence in these times, is the ultimate form of betrayal. We had enough of it, and their legacies will permanently suffer for the undoing of the black community's development.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
And some people want to give John Boyega a hard time for speaking out against police violence on black people just because he's not ados. :mjtf:

Victimhood, believe it or not can be a warm blankey to snuggle in for some people who dont want actual change. Understand that some people are so used to a system the idea of it coming to an end no matter how bad is a terrible development and shock they're not prepared for. Stockholm syndrome really..

And, theyre more mad at Boyega than all the White liberals also speaking out and that tells you all you need to know. Those complaining are all c00ns and love being cacs pets.

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio

Generation X are the children of heroin (70’s post Vietnam) and coke users (disco era), raised by crackheads. How the hell we fukk up the bag? That would be Generation Y.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

I’ve seen video evidence of White ppl doing such. Not to mention she mentioned Bayside Marketplace as if it’s not in an area of Miami that isn’t majority Hispanic and White. The closest black neighborhood to Bayside is Overtown. And Overtown has undergone gentrification and has been a nesting place for white squatters, and those anarchist types. Wynwood(next door to OT) is hipster central. Her assumptions and your assumptions are that black ppl did ALL the looting. Even in a city that’s only 18% Black. Even in areas of the city that can’t be more than 10% Black. Hmm. Interesting.

Powerful post breh.
and bolded is facts if you live in south florida. There's time when I've been to certain parts of Miami and would only see a handful of black people for the day (if that) and usually its because they worked in the area.

The way Trina was speaking, you'd think nikkas targeted her friend's store specifically.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Rep given. Quality post and on point.