Trinidad James Broke and Dropped From Def Jam

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Makes me think...whatever happened to making money from ringtones? Did that die too because I remember when "ringtone" rap was enough of a thing to be addressed out loud. :ld:
That died when the majority of people stopped using ringtones.. hence why there's no more ads about them yet they still exist

In regards to Trinidad James though, can't knock the guy for making a quick come up financially. Even if he had a $2 million deal and only saw 60K, I'm sure he made a nice sum off the single alone plus his August Alsina and ASAP Ferg features and his shows

I wasn't a fan of the guy... I'm not gonna praise his downfall but I'm not surprised he got dropped.... his 15 min of fame seem to be over a while ago

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
WTF is that a special pair of Nike's

PAWG he may or may not have smashed
niykee-heaton-photos-instagram-00.jpeg

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe he was serious about rap to begin with. Wasn't he some botique store owner a year before? Funny thing is he had charisma and a personality to make it in the game, but he seem to not give a fukk about having a consistent work ethic. What song did he drop after AGE? Outside the August feature, he wasn't doing shyt as far as grinding and staying in the public eye. Wouldn't be surprised if Reese is next

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Not a big deal labels are not worth it in 2014.
Dude has a name so he can get show money.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
It's kinda fukked up what these labels do to artist.
At first I was like "Why would they even give him a deal in the first place?" but now I realize it's all apart of their plan
It's like they know he ain't gunna be nuthin but a 1 hit wonder so Milk him for everything he's got.
Dangle a "2$ million deal" and make it seem appealing as hell to him to sign.
Get a percentage of everything he does, Shows, features, album sales etc to recoup that advance.
And in the off chance that he is more than just a 1 hit, he's under contract so his next albums have to be under us,unless he buys himself out.
I feel like Bobby Shmurda next....