Troy Ave calls into Sway and calls Steez a Bozo for killing himself. Says Joey is confused

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Bruh said that Joey don't know what 2 do. Be a Pop Star or a Hipster.

And he kept goin in on his Man. :sadcam:

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
lmao yoooo i just heard that diss, that nikka troy is wild

shaqreacts.gif

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
lmao yoooo i just heard that diss, that nikka troy is wild

shaqreacts.gif

Honestly tho, that's how Diss Records are supposed 2 be done. Burn a nikka's soul and publicly embarrass him in front of the whole world. krushem

Joey allegedly in the studio right now tryin not 2 get Meek Mill'd

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
Troy gets it poppin like that in deez skreets?? He talking real 50ish right now. If you listen to what he's saying, it's the exact same thing 50 has said

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Clowns who are the least godly always using God to defend their dumb ass ignorance. Loser.

Cats like Troy ave the type of you dude you can't build no personal relationship on a real level with. They'll air out all your shyt over something mad petty. Not to be trusted. He's the type of dude If you're going through some shyt they'll just call you p*ssy for having feelings. Dudss like him is exactly why mental illness is still a taboo subject and why folks rather keep shyt inside eating away at them until it kills them than talk to someone. Idiot probably doesn't even think mental illness is real.

Rip Steez.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Clowns who are the least godly always using God to defend their dumb ass ignorance. Loser.

Cats like Troy ave the type of you dude you can't build no personal relationship on a real level with. They'll air out all your shyt over something mad petty. Not to be trusted. He's the type of dude If you're going through some shyt they'll just call you p*ssy for having feelings. Dudss like him is exactly why mental illness is still a taboo subject and why folks rather keep shyt inside eating away at them until it kills them than talk to someone. Idiot probably doesn't even think mental illness is real.

Rip Steez.

That's not his point. Joey couldve Drake'd him with that line, he could've ended up lookin like Lil' Flip.

But Troy went 4 tha jugular and sent him that ether, Joey gotta sleep with that at night. But he can still clap back tho

And who's to say that Capitol Steez had a "mental illness" just because he committed suicide? Maybe he just wanted 2 move on.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
That's not his point. Joey couldve Drake'd him with that line, he could've ended up lookin like Lil' Flip.

But Troy went 4 tha jugular and sent him that ether, Joey gotta sleep with that at night.

And who's to say that Capitol Steez had a "mental illness" just because he committed suicide? Maybe he just wanted 2 move on.

You're an idiot :mjlol: