Troy Ave calls into Sway and calls Steez a Bozo for killing himself. Says Joey is confused

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Anybody can goon up? No, not really.

He might have Da $$$ but is he plugged in :mjpls:

A gentle and kind person can hunt down a person who raped or killed a close family member. I said under the right circumstances almost anybody can goon up.

If a person gets touched, doesn't really matter if it was from $ or someone being plugged in :manny:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
If my business does better than your business, by a long shot. And you need to diss my dead homie to get attention... Who really lost?

Troy must really been hurt to take it there. Very emotional.

Where's the facts 2 support your position?

Say Joey has 200k Liquid and Troy has 150k Liquid. Joey is still not in any position 2 take that type of shyt on the chin.

Joey ain't even a Father so he still has 2 "prove himself" out here in these streets :yeshrug:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
You're way off base fam.

Flip's fanbase was mostly black people in The South. Ever heard of the Screwed Up Click?

There's white people in the Suburbs down South too tho.

And Miilkbone was on Death Row but Black People ain't fukk wittem

Also, u must have a shytty ear 4 music. You can't possibly think that Flip had the hood on lock. Chill

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
On a board of people who constantly talk shyt on Tupac and Biggie we are looking for restrain on dissing the dead?

I mean yeah it is pretty corny to mention him multiple times. In a diss song fine but to keep saying it? Deserves a visit from a friend, dad, family member of this Steez guy.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
A gentle and kind person can hunt down a person who raped or killed a close family member. I said under the right circumstances almost anybody can goon up.

If a person gets touched, doesn't really matter if it was from $ or someone being plugged in :manny:

U still speculatin. Joey could be the type of nikka 2 say "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" :mjpls:

Just because he comes from a trill ass hood that don't mean he's the type 2 take it there

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
:cape: for a dude who thinks it is perfectly fine to go at a dead person who never said anything about him and who he never interacted with or knew, brehs.

Are you trying to win over the audience or somethin? Take your Berry Skittles ass somewhere else.

We all know or know of people in our lives who committed suicide, u might've even tried it yourself. It is what it is.

:what: Cry over somebody that doesn't know you Bruh?