Troy Ave calls into Sway and calls Steez a Bozo for killing himself. Says Joey is confused

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
How is this guy Troy Boulevard talking about "I'm a soldier of God" and "I'm OD religious" but is on record talking about gunplay and shytting on dead people. This dude Troy Intersection is really a clown.

1Fivyvg.png

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Act like dissing people's dead friends and relatives that can't speak for themselves is a regular normal thing. If I dissed your dead mom would you "yo that was hard, dissing my dead mom, respect, that's how it supposed to be:datazz:".

I guess you guys that are about "real beef" wouldn't mind it if Joey decides to fight him face to face, because this clearly goes beyond just what's on record. :yeshrug: Troy really wants to push it.

What's supposed 2 be Normal about a beef? Clearly you've never had 1 before.

Joey could've took food outta Troy's mouth but Troy wasn't tryna let that happen.

I ain't capin for Capitol Steez, I ain't know him. And i won't allow my personal feelings get in the way of 2 Grown Men beefin. That ain't my place or my lane.

U over here actin like a teenage gurl who just got mad that someone dissed your favorite Boy Band. Chill :camby: take that wedgie out.

Troy Ave got him with this 1. Let's just wait n see if he'll clap back with somethin serious or if he takes the high road like a sucka

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Joey better Bomb First. Otherwise BSB nikkaz gonna be like...

Im a Pro Era Killa/ Cap Steez died too
Lookin 4 a Kangaroo \ nikka when I find you...

Last edited:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Fukk that im with Troy Ave i think the dude is trash musically. There are no alliances between lions and men. You say sumn slick and i pop your head off your shoulders ..well..im cool wit Joey making his lil 90s inspired hiphop but he didnt live it so he not built like that. Troy ave just a random brooklyn that got on rapping.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Man radio shows have the corniest sound effects :martin: