Troy Ave Gets Grilled On Album Sales And Attitude On Hot97 [VIDEO]

TruDatz

All Star
Daps
Smh @ Ebro and Rosenberg man. People weren't dogging Troy ave because he called Kendrick Lamar a weirdo rapper, they dogged him because he sucks! (Though that joint with 50 kinda goes)

Getting irked by radio djs and hip hop media nowadays. since when did they dikkride certain artists so much? Tellin this nicca Troy ave he gotta listen to kdot , no he don't! And yall wonder why hip hop too nice now, artists gotta go on a radio station and can't even talk about their own shyt they gotta talk about other people shyt. That interview was so wack

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Nikka got a kickable face smh.
Dude really irks me.
Truly the Adrian Broner of the rap game.
xAnEZ1C.gif

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
about 6 minutes in.. Fuhk he talmbout his "back catalogue" for? "if I join a major now, people gonna buy my back catalogue etc.."

NYGGA, YOU GAVE AWAY YOUR BACK CATALOGUE FOR FREE" lmao

Its worthless.. dude is delusional as hell.

granted you can get just about get anybody album for free. but, he talks like everything is profitable that he did or doing now..

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I've never listened to a more arrogant, clueless, insignificant person talk way beyond their station as much as Troy Ave.

And I didn't expect The Breakfast Club to go super in on him with tough love (since they don't know him as well as Hot97), but Ebro and 'em can't let this dude walk around thinking he's God's gift to "Street Music" when all he is is the next in a long line of irrelevant NY rappers.

Papoose
Maino
Vado
Troy Ave
etc.

All of them (and more I can't remember) are just dues from a big city who think because they come from that big city, that they have the right to inherent something from it.

Plus, besides Puff, the only nikkas who fukk with him are pretty much washed up musically. Fif, Fat Joe... The nikka can't be that clueless can he?

:francis:

And I listened to his first album, which is why I won't be listening to his new one. shytty lifeless beats, early 2000's G-Unit swag, and unwarranted cockiness and street nikka talk. If I wanted to hear that, I'd listen to Beg for Mercy or anything from that actual era.

I've never felt compelled to comment on Troy Ave before, but the delusion in him through two interviews has to stop.