Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Study of Holocaust survivors finds trauma passed on to children's genes

Study of Holocaust survivors finds trauma passed on to children's genes

If Germany pays Israel, why wouldn't the American government pay in some way :jbhmm:
Because the Jews have a economic base to sue Germany.

There is now SCIENTIFIC evidence that proves that the effects of slavery trickles down to the descendants today, and when I said that to a crowd of cacs, (dumb move, I know) they got very offensive at that very notion.

The hatred for black people in this country is ingrained and very deep-seeded. It is not like Natives, who cacs want to claim, Japanese, who cacs emulate and love (after they nuked them), Jews, who cacs cannot control, or Mexicans who kinda looks like them but a little darker.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Because they are racist but will tell you they are not. Cognitive dissonance. These cacs think they're the ones oppressed.

Well the African American population is, I suspect, larger than the Jewish population and once reparations start you would need to understand the total cost to the government, you don't want to bankrupt the country e.g. would it extend to the African communities for the trauma and the loss of loved ones. What do native Americans get and is there a reasonable case which is not a blank cheque that has been brought forward. This is you country, built by your ancestors, you have more invested in it that any European migrant so finding an equitable resolution seems like common sense.

Australia has introduced some form of reparation, it's nowhere near enough but bit by bit: Renewed calls for Stolen Generation national compensation

It may take a while but right always wins.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
My parents educated Me on slavery and racism at a young age. When I got older , I did my own research .

I refuse to date or lay down with a white man...the thought disgust me honestly

full

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Because the Jews have a economic base to sue Germany.

There is now SCIENTIFIC evidence that proves that the effects of slavery trickles down to the descendants today, and when I said that to a crowd of cacs, (dumb move, I know) they got very offensive at that very notion.

The hatred for black people in this country is ingrained and very deep-seeded. It is not like Natives, who cacs want to claim, Japanese, who cacs emulate and love (after they nuked them), Jews, who cacs cannot control, or Mexicans who kinda looks like them but a little darker.

They would get defensive because the world has never seen human beings behave the way Europeans behaved towards slaves They sunk to the lowest form of human behaviour in the HISTORY of mankind, it is a very shameful thing to accept. To think that your ancestors were basically sociopaths.