Trubisky to Steelers 2 Year Deal Reported Starter

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
I didn’t watch the game last night but The coli blaming Mitch for the offense struggling but twitter is blaming Matt canada :patrice:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'll give the Steelers credit for not putting all their eggs in one basket. They drafted a QB and had a three man competition for the job. Trubisky won but clearly won't be holding it.

My problem is moreso with the NFL media, specifically ESPN, and the way they extend white QB careers by hyping up mediocrity. If you guys watched any offseason ESPN coverage you saw multiple segments on how Trubisky is a changed man, how being a backup for one of the best QBs in the league made him better/more mature, how he's perfect for the Steelers, etc etc etc. Nonstop bullshyt. Ironically last night they faced off against a Browns team led by a pretty good backup QB who happens to be black. A guy who is clearly smart, a great backup, but hasn't panned out as a starter. Nothing wrong with that. Yet you don't see ESPN hyping him as a starter option for teams, you'll never hear an argument for him being "the guy" for a reclamation project etc. That is reserved strictly for white QBs.