Truck driving is the new dope game for brothers. Yall better get in while its HOT!

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
My unc drives and said all these businesses being closed means no loads

No homo of course:whoa:

It depends on the business you're in. Grocery and food delivery business will not stop at all. Tanker trucks will not stop. I'm sure there's still a lot of cross country work that needs to be done. Most truckers are going to have work if they want to work. If they don't have it then they need to go to a company with work, because a lot are still hiring.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trucking is on fire. These companies are paying more and more because they cant find drivers. These trucks are packed with technology. Alot of them are automatics so u wont even have to worry about the clutch.

Get in while its hot because I predict as the economy collapses ppl are going to run to this career field.

Most importantly it gives u autonomy. U dont have nobody standing over your shoulder and don' have to be some p*ssy fakkit uncle tome corporate nikka that sound like Damon Wayne from the movie Bamboozled. U actually get to be a real man and speak and dress how u want. Trucking is dope and meet real people.

When I was doing the 9 to 5 and art world I was miserable because I was around so many passive aggressive limp wrist fakkits but now I'm around ppl that actually behave like real human beings. Its a culture shock if you're the personality type that like real shyt. Plus u get to see new places

I digress, the goal is to stack a pile of paper and flip it. So come in when a detailed long term plan. Trucking should just be a means to an end. Use that paper and flip it wisely. Protect it with your life. Live in the truck and only spend it on food. Get rid of your houses, car and any other expenses if you're single. Eliminate debt. Run and stack until u reach your goal.

Don't be like one of these stupid redneck crackers or dusty project pat looking dusty nikkas and spend your bread on truck stop souvenir and p*ssy. Giving your bread to local bytches and tricking. Be sharp mentally and have the discipline to grind and stack. Never give your paper away. U gotta have tunnel vision. See the goal and ignore everybody else.

Remember he who controls the wealth controls the ppl standing around too afraid and docile to presue it. we gonna have these ppl on strings in the future, playing puppet master but they cant even see it. They think nothing of it but we see the throne and the crown.

Trucking can take alotta u brothers that's in dire positions of weakness, that's trapped between the bars of this white supremacist system. Y'all are the forgotten and weak but with patience and discipline you can be over those that once looked down upon you.

Really u have no choice anyway. Its do or die. Either be the predator or prey. I know who I wanna be.

In this society...as a black man, either u can die young or live long enough to see yourself dead inside. Chase autonomy. Its your last defense. You're surrounded by crackers, nikkas, all these evil ass bytches, incarceration, death. you gotta do something because time is ticking. Were on the clock. This is the real life hunger games. They left my lil cousin on the ground with no shoes in a puddle of blood. Ain't no love out here lil bro, ain't no black love either lil bro. Its you vs the world and once u accept that lil bro...things will start to make sense. Give faith to the most high and get out here and roll the dice.

This is real shyt though.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
If you go the route, go with the feds. Most notably Customs and Border Protection. My neighbor on the block works for them and he pushing $95k on top of 40k in yearly overtime.
I literally just left the sfpd site. Requirements: a license, no felonies basically. I'm good! :russ:

I'll be submitting my application in june. fukk what y'all think or got to say. 95k starting out with 15 k bonus here in San Francisco.:lolbron: