Trucker convoy called 'Take Our Border Back' headed to the Eagle Pass, Texas

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
People are against the wall because its a waste of money would ultimately be ineffecive.
There's residents that don't want that wall either. Here's an article from 2016.

Do Republicans want to force American citizens to have a wall built near their property? :jbhmm:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
There's residents that don't want that wall either. Here's an article from 2016.

Do Republicans want to force American citizens to have a wall built near their property? :jbhmm:
Breh i used to live in El Paso. we had an entire mountain blocking the border. I used to see helicopters at night shining spolights in the cliffs looking for illegals. A lil ass wall ain't gonna do shyt a mountain can't do.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
no i think these CACs are idiots

No i don’t want it “closed”. I want it open to those who legally have the right to be here. I also want equitable and unbiased immigration policy.

This doesn’t sound like a serious question so I won’t answer it

That is fair.
You would be shocked at how many "blk" peoples interests line up perfectly with that of white supremacists.

Not regular white people as most Americans are.

Yet white supremacists.
As in everything far right white supremacists want.

Fact and truth is, laws are to be followed.
There are not enough resources for everyone.
So yes immigration should be under control.

It is more like, please be kind. More like begging, please be kind. Key word, beg.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It’s not only political theatre, they’re going back to the same methods lol. Normal people don’t give a flying fukk about this.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And ending birthright citizenship?
Yes, I've been opposed to birthright citizenship for a long while.
And rounding up "illegals" and sending them back?
Wait, what's with the quotation marks? Do you just mean people here illegally? If so, yes.
And willing to change laws
Where necessary. Neither of us thinks our current laws are perfect. We just disagree about the direction...
and use force to get it done?
No, I wouldn't support force to change laws. Laws, however, are ultimately backed by force once they are passed.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yes, I've been opposed to birthright citizenship for a long while.

Wait, what's with the quotation marks? Do you just mean people here illegally? If so, yes.

Where necessary. Neither of us thinks our current laws are perfect. We just disagree about the direction...

No, I wouldn't support force to change laws. Laws, however, are ultimately backed by force once they are passed.

Hopefully you think carefully about the kind of society you are seeking.
I respect your opinion.