Trucker convoy called 'Take Our Border Back' headed to the Eagle Pass, Texas

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
As I've already stated in this thread, any country that advances too fast and not in the direction that the West/US wants, gets paid a special visit from the CIA and a Coup will occur. It's impossible

In the past, I agree.

There's options now with China being the first. Been to a few countries where this option is becoming more prevalent and it will grow (fukking with China instead of the US/West).

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ironically companies have been looking to Mexico as a source of cheaper labor. Their economy could grow if cartels were limited in their power. Decriminalization and legalization of certain drugs is a gamble, but it may actually weaken the cartels if law enforcement wages and benefits become attractive enough to entice poor people whose lives can really be turned around with stable employment.

It's a one two punch. Make the product accessible to drain profits from cartels while beefing up security to protect the legitimate businesses from cartels looking to eliminate the competition. If they pull it off, Mexico can go back to the country it used to be. The country that once had the economy and prestige to host the Olympics.
Key word "cheap labor" the continuous exploitation of the world imbalance. Cartel shyt aside. Nobody wants to be "cheap labor" so we can buy shyt cheap and corporations can make more profit.

I chose to speak on economic migration for a reason. The cartel shyt and the violence that is a whole other reason of migration but you are not wrong. Security and economy are the two things driving mass migration. I can't cover both things comprehensively but often like in the case of a place like Haiti or Mexico they can be one in the same. A weak economy drives crime up. If majority of Mexicans could make a good living without being into drugs and the precarious life it comes with they would. Same for all those other Latin migrants.

Your approach of legalization is radical but could work in theory. The only issue is the proximity to America. If they did that in Mexico it would have to be the same in America otherwise there's still an incentive to pump those drugs across the border.

Last edited:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're an whole fool if you think these White Hispanic illegal immigrants doesn't have the same Anti-Black views as the American White Man. :mjlol:

Y'all can't be this goofy. :mjlol:

Sure they do, who cares what they think. These people that stand with Trump say the only discrimination is against white men and real goofy ass nikkas are agreeing with them:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
which party labels themselves sanctuary cities :laff:
labels , talking. etc whatever. I'm just talking about numbers. Which party do illegals have the toughest time crossing over under? Dems
Just because they don't feel the need to treat them like shyt on top of it, doesn't mean the republicans are doing a better job managing it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is exactly what i mean @the cac mamba :dead: Republicans just use this issue to grift and demonize. They not actually good at border policy
trump's policy was to build a wall. democrats said that a wall would be "racist", so they wouldnt fund the 25 billion. no problem giving Ukraine 100 billion for their border, though :sas1:

also, biden tore up trump's "remain in mexico" policy as soon as he could, which was stupid and embarrassing

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
trump's policy was to build a wall. democrats said that a wall would be "racist", so they wouldnt fund the 25 billion. no problem giving Ukraine 100 billion for their border, though :sas1:

also, biden tore up trump's "remain in mexico" policy as soon as he could, which was stupid and embarrassing
People are against the wall because its a waste of money would ultimately be ineffecive.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
yeah, that's fair, but there is no real determinism what their politics will be. A lot of Mexicans, legal, illegal, whatever support Trump, it's been a concern of ranking Democrats for years that they have lost a lot of support, esp. in places like the Rio Grande Valley and Southern California.

and you would have to qualify for how many are women, and how many are having children
It's not that they support trump .. 95% of Hispanics are Catholic .. they follow the church over any political party

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
would you rather spend 25 billion on a wall here, or give that money to Ukraine?
Dumbass question. Those two things aren't even connected. Saving money on a wall doesn't mean it will go towards Ukraine or vice versa. They come from entirely separate budgets. Wall money comes from money used towards our internal infrastructure. Not our military budget. So its more like would you rather spend 25 billion on a wall, or spend 25 billion on highspeed railways or some shyt like that. And my answer would obviously be yes, i'd rather have 21st century trains than a 12 century wall on our border.