All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You mad over some daps? Toughen up.

Far from it klan lover.
It was expected.

I have seen you post DOZENS of right wing videos/articles in the past two weeks.
You definitely support the convoy.

All your posting is about support of right wing conservatism

You a right wing bot

Again, I do not trust you "black man"

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The biden administration thinks that sending folks all over the internet to bully and push this fearmoaning about republicans and donald trump is going to make people not pay attention to bidens sorry ass and the bullshyt hes doing. :mjlol: biden is trash.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only white people really believe that everyone else around the world should basically stay put and die, so that they can live their lives care free. They really want people to just die and or suffer forever because they didn't win some genetic lottery, and weren't born on western countries. fukk borders. fukk white nationalism.
3-4k people entering your country per day with no background checks is not sustainable for any nation.

White supremacy is at play in this response but with or without that we’re living in cities where the working class is carrying the finical burden while they got millions of dollars to put undocumented people in hotels. Homelessness, debt, food insecurity is peaking all over the nation. We can not have any and everyone from all of the worlds nations walk across our border without resistance

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
fukk out here. Those ppl are killing our voting power, our kids, our blue-collar value, and our communities. They need to follow the process instead breaking the law and border jumping

:yeshrug: no lies told.

If it were a bunch of us doing this, we'd be smoked on sight.

Can't be entering a country all willy nilly. Other 3rd world countries don't even allow this.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
3-4k people entering your country per day with no background checks is not sustainable for any nation.

White supremacy is at play in this response but with or without that we’re living in cities where the working class is carrying the finical burden while they got millions of dollars to put undocumented people in hotels. Homelessness, debt, food insecurity is peaking all over the nation. We can not have any and everyone from all of the worlds nations walk across our border without resistance

You agree with the convoy then?
You want the borders closed also?
You agree there some "bad hombres" coming across?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
At some point people are sick of dying so Americans can live comfortably. Are they just supposed to stay put and pray life gets better, so you can have a comfy life? That's the definition of insanity. The whole world suffers for like 5% of the planet. Tables will turn. Sorry, but I'm not sorry. Western nations are getting fukked because they fukked everyone else raw, and still do it to this day.
you not wrong, but do something about it at the crib.

don't fukk with Western Companies/Societies. Jump on that Chinaman stimulus like others are doing.

or.....follow the process for immigration.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Absolutely, but people in the west/G nations need to realize that until we at the least ha e this discussion, our "way of life" will always be a thing of the past. We are too small of a world now. People aren't gonna sit and die for us anymore. Nor should they. So we have to have honest conversations and tall about real change.
Truth

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

don't fukk with Western Companies/Societies. Jump on that Chinaman stimulus like others are doing.

Keep in mind that anyone who does not have a social security number or documented in the system.

That person lives a terrible existence.
And I do mean terrible.
You would not wish it on an enemy.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Keep in mind that anyone who does not have a social security number or documented in the system.

That person lives a terrible existence.
And I do mean terrible.
You would not wish it on an enemy.

what's crazy is that is STILL better than what they left.

again, I got no problem with people coming here to do better for themselves and family.

But follow the process like everyone else does. We (black people) are expected to, so you should as well.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
what's crazy is that is STILL better than what they left.

again, I got no problem with people coming here to do better for themselves and family.

But follow the process like everyone else does. We (black people) are expected to, so you should as well.

Absolutely agree.
So for a person to live in the shadows, fearful, abused, and little options to progress in life.
That means they desperate.

Those in guatemala, haiti, mexico, etc where it is either leave or starve/die

They are desperate.

Every human being wants to live and be happy.
Living in America with no papers is as said, a terrible existence.

Yet "still better than what they left" as you said

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

China has uplifted nations that were purposely kept from industrialization by the west. Not for free of course. Using debt trap diplomacy. But what they are doing is undoing what colonists did. It fukked up the established order by giving the "third world" a way to circumvent an economic reliance on the first world.

At the crib you have people who have no support from their local government. No rights and no freedom. To even speak up is to go missing.. our way of defiance is to offset the imbalance. We get more money than we could ever get by leaving the crib and come back and build shyt our governments won't. Infrastructure, businesses. Meanwhile the east and west is pointing fingers at each other like the Spiderman meme while we are in the middle. None of them are out friends. All them people you see at that border could have did jobs that were exported from America probably for fractions of a dollar but they saw past the lie and they want to make the same wages you do. Have the same opportunities you do. This shyt ain't right or wrong just survival. Sitting at the crib waiting for change ain't for everyone.

They sold the world the ideals of first world living then put them out of reach by design. We said fukk that. We didn't ask for permission or forgiveness we did what we had to. I don't get mad at any American than feels like their country has been invaded. I don't get mad at anyone that says this isn't sustainable because it's true. However I asked how many people are truly ready to understand that the only way this shyt will stop is for Everyone to have similar opportunities back at the crib. So they don't have to live. For that to happen. YOUR standard of living will get knocked down and your life will get more expensive.

How many western citizens can accept that? If Mexicans can make the similar wages at home and sell their labor and goods to America for a better price they have less reason to leave for economic pursuits. In truth most Western nations don't want immigrants of color and they don't want to lose their advantage in the world. You won't have it both ways. One thing has to give. I know I'm repeating myself but this consciousness has to start setting in for people.

Last edited:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps

As I've already stated in this thread, any country that advances too fast and not in the direction that the West/US wants, gets paid a special visit from the CIA and a Coup will occur. It's impossible

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
China has uplifted nations that were purposely kept from industrialization by the west. Not for free of course. Using debt trap diplomacy. But what they are doing is undoing what colonists did. It fukked up the established order by giving the "third world" a way to circumvent an economic reliance on the first world.

At the crib you have people who have no support from their local government. No rights and no freedom. To even speak up is to go missing.. out way of defiance is to offset the imbalance. We get more money than we could ever get by leaving the crib and come back and build shyt our governments won't. Infrastructure, businesses. Meanwhile the east and west is pointing fingers at each other like the Spiderman meme while we are in the middle. None of them are out friends. All them people you see at that border could have did jobs that were exported from America probably for fractions of a dollar but they saw past the lie and they want to make the same wages you do. Have the same opportunities you do. This shyt ain't right or wrong just survival. Sitting at the crib waiting for change ain't for everyone.

They sold the world the ideals of first world living then put them out of reach by design. We said fukk that. We didn't ask for permission or forgiveness we did what we had to. I don't get mad at any American than feels like their country has been invaded. I don't get mad at anyone that says this isn't sustainable because it's true. However I asked how many people are truly ready to understand that the only way this shyt will stop is for Everyone to have similar opportunities back at the crib. So they don't have to live. For that to happen. YOUR standard of living will get knocked down and your life will get more expensive.

How many western citizens can accept that? If Mexicans can make the similar wages at home and sell their labor and goods to America for a better price they have less reason to leave for economic pursuits. In truth most Western nations don't want immigrants of color and they don't want to lose their advantage in the world. You won't have it both ways. One thing has to give. I know I'm repeating myself but this consciousness has to start setting in for people.
Ironically companies have been looking to Mexico as a source of cheaper labor. Their economy could grow if cartels were limited in their power. Decriminalization and legalization of certain drugs is a gamble, but it may actually weaken the cartels if law enforcement wages and benefits become attractive enough to entice poor people whose lives can really be turned around with stable employment.

It's a one two punch. Make the product accessible to drain profits from cartels while beefing up security to protect the legitimate businesses from cartels looking to eliminate the competition. If they pull it off, Mexico can go back to the country it used to be. The country that once had the economy and prestige to host the Olympics.