Trucker convoy called 'Take Our Border Back' headed to the Eagle Pass, Texas

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
And of course Coli brehs/Internet Ass Muhfukkas are nowhere to be found. I wouldn't be surprised if they despise the shyt outta them and see them as a bunch of wannabe white boys

Y'all like to TALK this bullshyt online. These cacs are LIVING it :ufdup:
triple-h-disgusted.gif

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
At some point people are sick of dying so Americans can live comfortably. Are they just supposed to stay put and pray life gets better, so you can have a comfy life? That's the definition of insanity. The whole world suffers for like 5% of the planet. Tables will turn. Sorry, but I'm not sorry. Western nations are getting fukked because they fukked everyone else raw, and still do it to this day.
You sound ignorant af. WE died and We built this over here. They have their own that they need to build. Them coming over has no positives for us only negatives. These border jumpers are just as racist as white ppl.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
You sound ignorant af. WE died and We built this over here. They have their own that they need to build. Them coming over has no positives for us only negatives. These border jumpers are just as racist as white ppl.
American foreign policy is dependent on exploiting people and resources all over the world. Everyone suffers for your lifestyle. Mine too. I'm not ignorant. Nor am I stupid enough to think that these people will continue to suffer for me forever. Would you? Honestly ask yourself that question. Would you live in a shyt hole for your entire life, just for some piece of shyt a$$hole you've never met in USA, Canada, UK, Japan or Australia? Would you say "fukk it" and make the most if your life and go and get it, regardless of some man made borders and laws? If you would, you're a moron.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The longer this goes on like this the worse it will look for Biden. Everyday seeing this not be addressed by this administration is increasingly frustrating.

He is going to look so weak and not in control if going into an election we have multiple states just straight up ignoring US law and spitting in the face of the federal government. This will be worse than if he took the political hit in confronting the issue now.

Don't get distracted and let folks make you think this is an issue of immigration. You can have a federal government that can tackle illegal immigration but also put its foot down against states violating federal law. It doesn't have to be one or another.

Black folks of all people should have alarms going off internally when southern states start saying they aren't following federal laws. These folks had to be dragged into the 20th and 21st century kicking and screaming and you had presidents like Eisenhower who wasn't a stauch desegregationist send in military to force these states to treat black people equally. Eisenhower understood the assignment. He wasn't a big advocate of desegregation but he was president and once the Supreme Court ruled, it was his duty to enforce the law and force these southern crackas to follow the law of the land. Don't let these folks think their state rights delusions have any credence.
It's crazy you guys put this on Biden when this lawless precedent and defiance is a direct reflection of January 6th treason. This is a perpetuation of something that was started on that day. Defiance of rule and constitution.

A very bad precedent was set on that day for America to become just like the places they go to forcefully gift true democracy. What you are watching is democratic process fall apart as defiance of rule becomes viral like an epidemic. If you can identify the root then you know the problem. You said don't get distracted but you are distracted yourself. The need to have been continuously blaring from the minute rethugs started hampering voters and refusing to vacate office. This is the trickle down effect.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Dudes still falling for this imperialist's garbage lol. Biden and Trumps policies are the reason they "took your jerbs"
bytch boi I live in Texas and know how these ppl get down. This isnt something I've seen on TV. I've experienced it plenty of times. I've seen how it affect black ppl doing carpentry or construction ect.. I've seen how it affects us in the school system.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
American friend policy is dependent on exploiting people and resources all over the world. Everyone suffers for your lifestyle. Mine too. I'm not ignorant. Nor am I stupid enough to think that these people will continue to suffer for me forever. Would you? Honestly ask yourself that question. Would you live in a shyt hole for your entire life, just for some piece of shyt a$$hole you've never met in USA, Canada, UK, Japan or Australia? Would you say "fukk it" and make the most if your life and go and get it, regardless of some man made borders and laws? If you would, you're a moron.
I get what They have to do but doesn't mean I have to accept or like it. Im all for MAGA doing whatever they can to shut that shyt down.

Yzak

All Star
Daps
Only white people really believe that everyone else around the world should basically stay put and die, so that they can live their lives care free. They really want people to just die and or suffer forever because they didn't win some genetic library, and weren't born on western countries. fukk borders. fukk white nationalism.
This is how I can tell when brehs have no worldly experience lol. So hung up on cacs y'all think non cacs are our friends

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is so misguided and dangerous

Eagle Pass is a ZETA/CDG plaza, that whole stretch of border is controlled by drug cartels

because those guys who run migrants and run loads on the Rio Grande are really serious people and it's like the Wild Wild West on those crossings, they aren't trying to kill anyone or bring heat down, but it happens, they running drug loads and migrant crossing, carrying assault rifles, they live by a different code. They will drop someone without any hesitation.

it's not unfathomable that one of these guys gets dropped on a river crossing, and then we have an international incident, like the Matamoros incident last year. Then the politicans start grandstanding, more than they already do-- and social media goes wild, and on and on.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
American friend policy is dependent on exploiting people and resources all over the world. Everyone suffers for your lifestyle. Mine too. I'm not ignorant. Nor am I stupid enough to think that these people will continue to suffer for me forever. Would you? Honestly ask yourself that question. Would you live in a shyt hole for your entire life, just for some piece of shyt a$$hole you've never met in USA, Canada, UK, Japan or Australia? Would you say "fukk it" and make the most if your life and go and get it, regardless of some man made borders and laws? If you would, you're a moron.
Takes some real enlightenment to understand that. Some of these first nation dwellers will never get that they live on top of others in a system that was created to permanently disadvantage others to maintain a first world standard for the west. Ain't no boot strapping out of that situation. Only way is to attack it from the outside in. Can't do it from inside. Hence economic migrants.

For people to stop mass migrating for opportunities the word will have to be rebalanced and how many first world residents want to give up their status? Pay more fair prices for international labor, goods and raw materials. Get knocked down a few notches so we can be all more equal. So that people don't have to flee for better situations anymore. There's a give and take. You can't have it both ways.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Takes some real enlightenment to understand that. Some of these first nation dwellers will never get that they live on top of others in a system that was created to permanently disadvantage others to maintain a first world standard for the west. Ain't no boot strapping out of that situation. Only way is to attack it from the outside in. Can't do it from inside. Hence economic migrants.

For people to stop mass migrating for opportunities the word will have to be rebalanced and how many first world residents want to give up their status? Pay more fair prices for international labor, goods and raw materials. Get knocked down a few notches so we can be all more equal. So that people don't have to flee for better situations anymore. There's a give and take. You can't have it both ways.
Absolutely, but people in the west/G nations need to realize that until we at the least ha e this discussion, our "way of life" will always be a thing of the past. We are too small of a world now. People aren't gonna sit and die for us anymore. Nor should they. So we have to have honest conversations and tall about real change.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I get what They have to do but doesn't mean I have to accept or like it. Im all for MAGA doing whatever they can to shut that shyt down.
It's never going to be shut down. This isn't even the tip of the iceberg. Until American, and all the G20/Western nations change foreign policy, expect this shyt to ramp the fukk up. People arw dying because of our lifestyle. Our comfort. Even the price we pay for groceries. We are the evil empire. We have blood on our hands. And if you expect any sane parent to let their child die, and suffer instead of attempting to secure a better life, again that's not going to happen.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The thing is beyond most people's delusions about "their tax dollars" migrant trafficking has no real negative impact on day to day lives. You can make some fairly complicated economic arguments, but mostly you aren't competing for jobs with migrants. The US benefits extensively from cheap labor, legal and illegal and cheap products.

People pay 5-15k to cross, there's a whole economic infastructure that exposes all the hypocrisy. it's not this exactly simple, but:

Mexican organized crime controls those plazas, or operates in them with other rival groups, (they both pay bribes) they charge fees to the migrant smugglers, who extract fees from the migrants, parts of that money pay off authorities in that plaza, and part of the larger river of money is paid to nationwide politicians, all the way from Attorney Generals, to military generals, to presidents, governors, mayors, law enforcement, marines, on an on.

Then the US deals with those politicans who are already on the payroll, and the US offers economic/political incentives to cooperate with the US on things like combating drug trafficking/migrant trafficking, extraditing cartel bosses. So maybe that explains why a bunch of truckers aren't going to make an impact. it is in in NO ONES interest to close the border anymore than it already is.

the idea that these guys in Virginia are being hurt by migrants is delusional.

Last edited: