Trucker convoy called 'Take Our Border Back' headed to the Eagle Pass, Texas

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Coli Lefties see nothing wrong with open borders.

:unimpressed:
I bet 99% of these Shills already signed up to house a migrant family.

d2e.gif

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Cacs are gonna start wrangling up and killing Venezuelans. Mark my words. This is dangerous territory

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
bytch boi I live in Texas and know how these ppl get down. This isnt something I've seen on TV. I've experienced it plenty of times. I've seen how it affect black ppl doing carpentry or construction ect.. I've seen how it affects us in the school system.
I have family and TX and recently lived in TX and the last probably yall have is Mexicans and more with the cacs you worship running TX.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
You open borders promoters are admitting in this thread that you want our quality of life and economic prospects to decline. Why wouldn't we fight against that?
At some point you realize that we are the problem right? Our raping and pillaging of natural resources and brain power has prevented these these nations from prospering. Do you think that these problems will ever be solved by using the same methods as the past? That's the definition of insanity. Doing the same things over and hoping for a different outcome. You have to have serious discussions sooner or later, and realize you are the problem, and if you don't fix the problem, the problem will eventually kill you.

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You have to have serious discussions sooner or later, and realize you are the problem, and if you don't fix the problem, the problem will eventually kill you.
There are very easy solutions to solving this issue in the best interest of US citizens. There just isn't the political will.

But anyway, it's helpful when you guys take your mask off and admit open borders are not in our best interests. You guys usually try to lie that it's a net benefit.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Only white people really believe that everyone else around the world should basically stay put and die, so that they can live their lives care free. They really want people to just die and or suffer forever because they didn't win some genetic library, and weren't born on western countries. fukk borders. fukk white nationalism.
OK, so why did I pay $100 for my passport then if borders shouldn’t exist?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
American foreign policy is dependent on exploiting people and resources all over the world. Everyone suffers for your lifestyle. Mine too. I'm not ignorant. Nor am I stupid enough to think that these people will continue to suffer for me forever. Would you? Honestly ask yourself that question. Would you live in a shyt hole for your entire life, just for some piece of shyt a$$hole you've never met in USA, Canada, UK, Japan or Australia? Would you say "fukk it" and make the most if your life and go and get it, regardless of some man made borders and laws? If you would, you're a moron.
Even when immigrants showed up to Ellis Island, they had papers.

Whats going on at the Mexican border is NOT “legal” migration.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's never going to be shut down. This isn't even the tip of the iceberg. Until American, and all the G20/Western nations change foreign policy, expect this shyt to ramp the fukk up. People arw dying because of our lifestyle. Our comfort. Even the price we pay for groceries. We are the evil empire. We have blood on our hands. And if you expect any sane parent to let their child die, and suffer instead of attempting to secure a better life, again that's not going to happen.
A lotta complaining happening here…. :stopitslime:

This is why Kamala Harris went to latin America to pay them to boost their own economies to prevent them from coming to the North.

But you aint mentioning that, are you? :stopitslime:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
There are very easy solutions to solving this issue in the best interest of US citizens. There just isn't the political will.

But anyway, it's helpful when you guys take your mask off and admit open borders are not in our best interests. You guys usually try to lie that it's a net benefit.

When you realize a lot of black people put their loyalty to their religion, to their political affiliation, even to their own non-black spouse over their own blackness you understand why they move the way they do.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
lmao I’m just glad I’m rich enough to not be surrounded by the hordes coming into this country. I live in Cali, I see what it is. I cant even hope for an “i told you so moment” because most black Americans probably won’t even be able to put two and two together after the fact. That’s why I salute Chicagoans for standing up right now.