True or False: Trae Young has played his last game as a Hawk

Has Trae Young played his last game as a Hawk?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Do y'all think Trae has played his last game in a Hawks jersey? :jbhmm:

I say yes
Trae & Dejounte as a pairing has been a fukking disaster :russ:

Hawks still living off of that fluke ECF run where they played an overachieving Knicks team and a Sixers team where one of their top players was having a mental breakdown
That run made them double down on Trae as a franchise player but it's been proven now that if that inefficient chucking munchkin is your best player you're not going ANYWHERE :camby:

I guess they could trade Dejounte instead but I feel like they could get a a lot more for Trae and you're not building a team around either one of them as your top player but either is a good complementary piece

Calling Trae to the Spurs to be Victor's running mate. :obama:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yup , he’s a hoe ass klutch client so you already know what’s about to happen.trade him for Zach Lavine.lonzo & Trigga Trae :wow: I’d actually watch the bulls again
:myman: Fam, you should start watching the Knicks. It would be an honor to have a big dikked mf such as yourself join our fanbase.

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
If you get a good deal for him yes it's time to move on from him if the assets are enough to still keep you in playoff contention. His contract is hefty and many teams will avoid giving up draft picks and 2 players for him. Jalen Johnson will make the leap next season probably win MIP award if healthy.