TRUKFIT is an APPAREL LINE developed & marketed by BRAVADO THE 360' merchandising arm of UNIVERSAL

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So you would be content with just 10 mill..while the OWNER racks in 150 million in global sales?!?!

0a8e1d6f07bfd528ea50fdc7de2eff08.jpg

:russ:
yea....I would.
as a spokesperson you ain't taking any risk, just collecting cheques and dancing in the commercials

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
dats crazy I been learning alot from u n other folks behind da scenes in da industry n shyt made me stop recording music for a yr cus da shyt is to phony n im not a phony kicking it type person unless its gonna benefit me

nikkas was fukkin wit yo shyt tho i was

get that show money

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lol, way to bring this back from the dead.

but yes, I would be happy to make 10 million as a spokesperson for the brand.

who wouldn't?

lol, you smart dumb fukks in here keep thinking that puppets should be making ore than the masters.

how naive can you be?

PUFF KNOWS THIS.

he's collecting that 10 million while the owner takes the risks with the business and all that other shyt behind the scenes the same way he sharks his employees and collects all his profits.

welcome to business 101. but y'all keep thinking that salesmen should be making more than owner's SMH.....

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
lol, way to bring this back from the dead.

but yes, I would be happy to make 10 million as a spokesperson for the brand.

who wouldn't?

lol, you smart dumb fukks in here keep thinking that puppets should be making ore than the masters.

how naive can you be?

PUFF KNOWS THIS.

he's collecting that 10 million while the owner takes the risks with the business and all that other shyt behind the scenes the same way he sharks his employees and collects all his profits.

welcome to business 101. but y'all keep thinking that salesmen should be making more than owner's SMH.....

it's not just about MONEY dummy....it's about POWER.. :ufdup:

you got plenty of mofos flexing big money on instagram and we have plenty of so-called black music bosses in the game..

yet how many of them have any TANGIBLE POWER like in the form of a LYOR COHEN or DOUG MORRIS to really create and control revenue streams and dominate whole markets without being subservient to another....

it's like GUNS n BUTTER brother you just don't get it....

but then again you a young n1gga who is just content with being RICH.... cause you just thinking of your own selfish black azz

when you should be thinking WEALTH which can empower whole generations after you from a political and social standpoint as well...

which means avoiding incarceration and persecution cause you got POWER like a real boss :win:

fukk just having paper...i wanna be like Jay-z whom stated...

"me and my crew commit attrocities like we GOT IMMUNITY"........ :ufdup:

get it? :manny:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
it's not just about MONEY dummy....it's about POWER.. :ufdup:

you got plenty of mofos flexing big money on instagram and we have plenty of so-called black music bosses in the game..

yet how many of them have any TANGIBLE POWER like in the form of a LYOR COHEN or DOUG MORRIS to really create and control revenue streams and dominate whole markets without being subservient to another....

it's like GUNS n BUTTER brother you just don't get it....

but then again you a young n1gga who is just content with being RICH.... cause you just thinking of your own selfish black azz

when you should be thinking WEALTH which can empower whole generations after you from a political and social standpoint as well...

which means avoiding incarceration and persecution cause you got POWER like a real boss :win:

fukk just having paper...i wanna be like Jay-z whom stated...

"me and my crew commit attrocities like we GOT IMMUNITY"........ :ufdup:

get it? :manny:
bruh, how do you think you get wealth?How you think you get power?

wealth is when you get rich ppl together and build together. you don't just start off wealthy. you gotta get there.

but whatever, you dudes think you got it all figured out.

I don't know how many dudes I've spoken to thinking they are top management or boss material yet ain't got or have done shyt to prove it. SO many ppl feel entitled, this is REALITY though.

so yea, you take that ten mill and go on to the next thing. fukk expecting some other owner to give you a piece of his shyt cuz he was smart enough to use you to make money.

naw, you start small, yea you may have to be the salesman up front but if you work hard, and build with like minded ppl you can THEN become the boss.

Also, Diddy is smart enough to know a good deal when he sees it, and knows that life and money isn't always about being the owner. Sometimes its just better to get in and get out.

and for real, TOO MANY PPL think they are bosses.

y'all need to stop with that boss talk. cuz that shyt is juvenile as hell. Everyone is a gottdamn boss or a CEO of something.

Dudes would rather be the BOSS or a CEO of some shytty dump ass "business" or "label" just so you can have the title than to partner up with other dudes and build something powerful.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
kells_disapproving.gif

"Bravado is the only global, 360 degree full service merchandise company , which develops and markets high quality licensed merchandise to a worldwide audience.

The Company works closely with new & established entertainment clients, creating innovative products carefully tailored to each artist or brand. Products are sold on LIVE TOURS, via SELECTED RETAIL OUTLETS and through online stores.

Under the UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP (UMG) umbrella , Bravado is able to leverage a global sales and distribution network from the world's largest record company, as well as the group's significant market strength. http://www.universalmusic.com/company

Bravado is the official merchandising company of your favorite artists. Check out some of our top items as worn by artists and celebritites.
Bravado

tumblr_mao5guKbsD1rzgsuso1_500.jpg

Overview of Trukfit, LLC in New York, NY
This profile for Trukfit, LLC is located in New York, NY. Trukfit, LLC industry is listed as Mens and Boys Clothing.
Key People
Lil Wayne serves as the Managing Member
Susan Guerin is the Chief Financial Officer of Trukfit, LLC.

Susan Guerin serves as the CAO (Chief Administrative Officer) of Truckfit , as CFO wrote the business plan for fund raising and built the business creating exponential growth, resulting in a liquidity event for investors.
pci0208-NM-Guerin.jpg
Susan Guerin aka "Ms. Truckfit"

Not surprised really. Considering it was in major stores, off the strength that lil Wayne was backing it? No no and have t heard him say it in a minute