TRUKFIT is an APPAREL LINE developed & marketed by BRAVADO THE 360' merchandising arm of UNIVERSAL

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
it's not just about MONEY dummy....it's about POWER.. :ufdup:

you got plenty of mofos flexing big money on instagram and we have plenty of so-called black music bosses in the game..

yet how many of them have any TANGIBLE POWER like in the form of a LYOR COHEN or DOUG MORRIS to really create and control revenue streams and dominate whole markets without being subservient to another....

it's like GUNS n BUTTER brother you just don't get it....

but then again you a young n1gga who is just content with being RICH.... cause you just thinking of your own selfish black azz

when you should be thinking WEALTH which can empower whole generations after you from a political and social standpoint as well...

which means avoiding incarceration and persecution cause you got POWER like a real boss :win:

fukk just having paper...i wanna be like Jay-z whom stated...

"me and my crew commit attrocities like we GOT IMMUNITY"........ :ufdup:

get it? :manny:
XEWU8xINMugdG.gif

Got it.

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's not just about MONEY dummy....it's about POWER.. :ufdup:

you got plenty of mofos flexing big money on instagram and we have plenty of so-called black music bosses in the game..

yet how many of them have any TANGIBLE POWER like in the form of a LYOR COHEN or DOUG MORRIS to really create and control revenue streams and dominate whole markets without being subservient to another....

it's like GUNS n BUTTER brother you just don't get it....

but then again you a young n1gga who is just content with being RICH.... cause you just thinking of your own selfish black azz

when you should be thinking WEALTH which can empower whole generations after you from a political and social standpoint as well...

which means avoiding incarceration and persecution cause you got POWER like a real boss :win:

fukk just having paper...i wanna be like Jay-z whom stated...

"me and my crew commit attrocities like we GOT IMMUNITY"........ :ufdup:

get it? :manny:
:salute:some of the realist shyt ive ever heard from real bosses is can your money make power moves for you? Can your money buyout a coperation type money/power:whew: when people try to flex their power they think they mite have mite get indictments or murked its a dirty game out here white supremacy is interesting af:to::damn::demonic:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
But wait!

Support REAL black owned and operated brands!
:salute:

:ohhh: im really feeling that BONES tshirt.........

do you do paypal??....

very unique designs you have ...and it doesn't look cheap and cheesy

im definitly gonna support your brand.... :obama:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Real boss this, real boss that, some people want to make music and have fun, others want to be Warren Buffet.
Not everyone has to be Warren Buffet or there would be no Warren Buffet :snoop: