Truly Saddening - 20 Year Old Rapes 4 Year Old Son On Periscope (Online Livestream)

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I know so many people that told me they lost their virginity at 6 or 8, and I used to think it was :duck: but mad older women be raping the shyt out of little black boys. shyt is scust :sitdown::mjcry::hhh: when it's that young and you don't even know what sex really is, or that what's happening is actually wrong.

Low-key I used to have neighbors that were pushing 30-35...talking about how cute I was at 12...shyt would feel awkward as fukk when I was a kid...
Such a damn shame

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I know so many people that told me they lost their virginity at 6 or 8, and I used to think it was :duck: but mad older women be raping the shyt out of little black boys. shyt is scust :sitdown::mjcry::hhh: when it's that young and you don't even know what sex really is, or that what's happening is actually wrong.

Low-key I used to have neighbors that were pushing 30-35...talking about how cute I was at 12...shyt would feel awkward as fukk when I was a kid...

My nikka got his penis played with in a chuckie cheese bathroom by an asian woman when he was like 6 or 7

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif
:mjlol:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Can you dumb ass motherfukkers read?! WHAT THE HELL DID I PUT IN CAPS AND BOLDED?! I SAID IT'S NOT THE VIDEO DUMBASS nikkaS!
1.pipe ya p*ssy ass down lil nikka
2 the link said molestation wxposed course we gonna think its the vid goof
3 why post a vid period when it seem ol girl is mentally unstable. You lame nikkas do anything for daps n plats

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is some sad shyt. I'm not certain she even knew what she was doing to the kid. Prison isn't the answer here tho, she's probably better suited to be placed in an institution.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I'm not watching no video of that shyt

When black people going to address our mental state in the community...

shyt is getting sad

I just finished reading about 4 black women and a young girl killed in one city neighborhood the last 4 years and a killer hasn't been caught

link to the bolded?

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
I'm not watching no video of that shyt

When black people going to address our mental state in the community...

shyt is getting sad

I just finished reading about 4 black women and a young girl killed in one city neighborhood the last 4 years and a killer hasn't been caught

Like if we address it these cacs gonna treat cases any different.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
bytch mouth look like an equation, on some shyt like...

Me: ay, what's the answer to front teeth squared

Her: *smiles *

Me:
full
see, you ain't as dumb as they say