Truly Saddening - 20 Year Old Rapes 4 Year Old Son On Periscope (Online Livestream)

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Edit: I am not entirely sure if the four year old boy was her son or not. And She performed oral sex on the four year old boy on periscope an online livestream website.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2017/02/06/police-woman-raped-4-year-old-boy/97557666/

A woman was arrested Sunday after police said she raped a 4-year-old boy.
India Kirksey, 20, faces one count of rape, according to court documents.
Police said she confessed to performing oral sex on the boy during an interview.
Kirksey was arraigned Monday and is being held at the Hamilton County Justice Center on $350,000 bond.

3D08966500000578-0-image-a-95_1486702769851.jpg

india-kirksey.png

India-Kirksey-300x200.jpg

300x300.jpg

India-Kirksey-640x510.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

A family member says she's mentally disabled. I found her myspace page with old pictures on there and a YouTube video with her and her son.

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

You can tell something is off about her. This is truly saddening. How did all of this even begin? Who sexually abused this young woman for her to become a child molester? This is why we need to properly supervision our children and those we let around them.

Here is a video of her on periscope (NOT THE VIDEO OF HER MOLESTING HER 4 YEAR OLD SON) dancing naked. I'm only posting it so people can see how she's 'not there' all the way, and also she has a curvy body which probably attracted ain't shyt men who didn't care about her mental state.

Sending my prayers out to that little boy, I hope he gets all the healing and help he needs to live a healthy, successful, cherishing life.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn now I see why nikkas was on my ass in the first thread:why:.

I didn't know it was her son,Lil man has to be tramatized....hopefully it's something he mentally blocks out because of it being tramatizing:mjcry:

I thought she looked crazy before,but I could see her being slow too....looks like this slightly slow girl I grew up goin to school with who nikkas kept trying to fukk on the low:snoop: