Trump admin gives Michigan $100 million to fix Flint Water Crisis

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
All you people and your bullshyt Partisan stanning.

Who gives a fukk, Flint is getting some (finally) well deserved support.
:lolbron: You're just mad people are using your game against you.

I'm glad as the next man they are getting his money. It's great and I was ready to even give props to trump based on OPs headline until I read the fukking article. OP played this game first by misrepresenting his own story.

I will give props to trump for at the bare minimum not going back on this.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:lolbron: You're just mad people are using your game against you.

I'm glad as the next man they are getting his money. It's great and I was ready to even give props to trump based on OPs headline until I read the fukking article. OP played this game first by misrepresenting his own story.

I will give props to trump for at the bare minimum not going back on this.
why would I be mad about anything? I'm happy the people in Flint are finally getting some support....you know the support they've needed for YEARS now that they should have already have and that shouldn't ave taken this long.
if we want to argue over the politics of it then we can....but it's fukking pointless as we know that neither side really gives a fukk or else it would have been fixed by now.

But I'll let you dudes keep playing sides and thinking this is just a game where in the end your team will be holding up some kind of trophy.

this is life bruh, fukk the partisanship, only game here is you dudes being played by your rulers.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
why would I be mad about anything? I'm happy the people in Flint are finally getting some support....you know the support they've needed for YEARS now that they should have already have and that shouldn't ave taken this long.
if we want to argue over the politics of it then we can....but it's fukking pointless as we know that neither side really gives a fukk or else it would have been fixed by now.

But I'll let you dudes keep playing sides and thinking this is just a game where in the end your team will be holding up some kind of trophy.

this is life bruh, fukk the partisanship, only game here is you dudes being played by your rulers.
I'm ready to take on this mindset and to be honest I don't think like this except to have some fun with you dudes online. As long as we agree that this is an issue of partisanship ruin society as a whole then I'll agree.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm ready to take on this mindset and to be honest I don't think like this except to have some fun with you dudes online. As long as we agree that this is an issue of partisanship ruin society as a whole then I'll agree.
100% this is what is happening. and both sides are just as bad as the other(with their partisanship)

but it's not even just politics, people just taking sides and then riding and dieing for that side regardless of it's righteousness is also killing our society

Some Thoughts On Side-Taking

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@88m3

bruh...why are you consistently one of the biggest fukkbois on this site??

you negging me for my previous reply and not responding in here shows how much of a lame cowardly fukk you are.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@88m3

bruh...why are you consistently one of the biggest fukkbois on this site??

you negging me for my previous reply and not responding in here shows how much of a lame cowardly fukk you are.

You quoted me?

You're sounding really emotional Canadian.