ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
L9oQv_s-200x150.gif

:scust:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
...about???
This is really a state issue, this should be a lawsuit against the state and open and shut, but the issue with the state isn't being broached, no one cares, epa gets some money to dole out, which I bet half of it will go missing and no one thinks anymore about it, instead of holding the governor and state accountable.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is really a state issue, this should be a lawsuit against the state and open and shut, but the issue with the state isn't being broached, no one cares, epa gets some money to dole out, which I bet half of it will go missing and no one thinks anymore about it, instead of holding the governor and state accountable.
If the state can't take care of it's people, or in this case, self inflicted these wounds the federal government should step in to help it's citizens because taxes.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
If the state can't take care of it's people, or in this case, self inflicted these wounds the federal government should step in to help it's citizens because taxes.
The fed isn't even really taking over and stepping in, and it certainly isn't striking the state with penalities or those in charge of the state for neglecting duties, its just using a federal agency to publicly throw money, and look good, not fixing the root of the problem or holding those who caused it to be held accountable