Trump Admits He Only Wants White People to Come to the U.S.

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
U typing like an Asylum Seeker
Soz bout that fam šŸ˜Œ
How do you go from admitting that you're hated and seen as an inferior by racists, yet want to do the same to others? My dude, you ARE an asylum seeker to whites. šŸ¤£

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
1st off: he needs to kill himself.

2nd: why the fukk would someone leave a country where there isn't a 20% chance they'll get gunned down by an armed lunatic, can access Healthcare without going into debt and have access to decent housing to come here?

He's so fukking stupid that he doesn't realize that the reason those countries are "nice" is because they reject the policies HIS party want to force onto the public.
:whoa: No logic or critical thinking. This is The Coli. Now kneel to anyone with a D next to their name like a good drone, and hope the "good White folks" flick you some crumbs off the table.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It's like me going into the the UK politics thread and telling all non British posters to shut the fukk up, as if they not allowed to express their opinions šŸ˜„šŸ¤£
No, you should definitely do that. :pachaha:

Nice to see that we negged each other already. šŸ¤£ But seriously why are you acting like you're white? You're a black person in the UK for crying out loud. You're not wanted by racist whites either. šŸ¤£
fukk them. Any and all Commonwealth citizens should be able (are able, yes?) to freely inhabit and enjoy the British isles. They just as bad as the crackers here but hide behind a veneer of civility and foreign plantations.

And yall don't think I'm pan Africanist. :mjlol: