Trump Admits He Only Wants White People to Come to the U.S.

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps

The New Colossus​

BY EMMA LAZARUS

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

The video is four years old.
The poem is from 1883.

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Nice try, but they're all part of NATO..the same global cac gang. All of Europe stands together and supports the same racist sanctions imposed upon 20% of African nations that have been led by the UK and US.
If u say so

NATO members have independent votes 🗳

*Russia was a member of UN/NATO

It's now part of BRICS
When it comes to Europe, take time

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
You created a straw man argument where you think every white person is a white supremacist and tried to project that on to #BothSides. Nasty white supremacist like work, friend
:scust:

:mjpls:, friends.
See there is it is. You can never answer a question straight up, and now you making yourself look stupid. I never said all white people are white supremacists. That's supposed to be a tenant for the #BothSides crew. The whole point of why you are #bothsides is because according to yall, both sides (Democrats and Republicans) prop up white supremacy. Now you are saying that is not the case? Make up your damn mind as to why you are #BothSides.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
See there is it is. You can never answer a question straight up, and now you making yourself look stupid. I never said all white people are white supremacists. That's supposed to be a tenant for the #BothSides crew. The whole point of why you are #bothsides is because according to yall, both sides (Democrats and Republicans) prop up white supremacy. Now you are saying that is not the case? Make up your damn mind as to why you are #BothSides.
You seem to have a guilty conscience, friend.

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
That fakkit is CANADIAN. :mjlol:
💯👌🏾 Bingo

We got opinions but we can't even vote on the matter

All non American citizen posts need to be taken with a grain of salt instead of ppl getting their panties in a twist looool

It's like me going into the the UK politics thread and telling all non British posters to shut the fukk up, as if they not allowed to express their opinions 😄🤣

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
💯👌🏾 Bingo

We got opinions but we can't even vote on the matter

All non American citizen posts need to be taken with a grain of salt instead of ppl getting their panties in a twist looool

It's like me going into the the UK politics thread and telling all non British posters to shut the fukk up, as if they not allowed to express their opinions 😄🤣
Nice to see that we negged each other already. 🤣 But seriously why are you acting like you're white? You're a black person in the UK for crying out loud. You're not wanted by racist whites either. 🤣

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Nice to see that we negged each other already. 🤣 But seriously why are you acting like you're white? You're a black person in the UK for crying out loud. You're not wanted by racist whites either. 🤣

I know they don't like my black ass
Hence why I'm not breaking my neck for a green card
They hate me here in UK and we 3/4 generations deep, it would be like jumping out the frying pan into the fire 🔥