Trump Admits He Only Wants White People to Come to the U.S.

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Oh okay, she's a wannabe bourgeois "God save the queen" Brit c00n. Now it makes sense.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

And your mother tastes like what exactly

Banana and rice you know smh
With their hands
On the flo
Uncouth

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
"He right tho. I prefer white immigrants to. Muh property value."

Who the fukk raised these c00ns man?
Where did I say he was right?

I said what did u expect

But u let ur emotions get the better of you

Comprehensive reading is not everybody's speciality I get it
You wasteman

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Less quoting
More sucking of your mother please
Cuz clearly u still just one big oversized baby on these internet streets

😭

"More sucking off your mum, mate"

You Brit c00ns are corny as fukk. :mjlol:

No one actually cares what you have to say about Somalians, Trump, or your white worshipping c00n parents. Instead of Israel we should be sending aide to your sorry ass failed government of constantly rotating Torie losers. You not even aware that US President only get two terms. fukk off and go suck pink dikk if you dont dedicate your life to that already. It would make your folks proud.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
🤣🤣🤣🤣

And your mother tastes like what exactly

Banana and rice you know smh
With their hands
On the flo
Uncouth

Between this corny ass bougie brit humor I just want to remind everyone in this thread that this c00n endorses white nationalist immigration policies because "my parents were educated skilled engineers with perfect english" :mjlol:

fukking textbook c00ning, mates. :mjlol:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Well they do blow each other up in Middle Eastern Countries lol

Europe has blown up more foreign shyt but theyre welcomed in the US with open arms and adoration.

The thing with middle easterners, is they want to freely travel to foreign non Islamic lands and be allowed to practive their religion but dont offer the same to foreigners coming to the middle east. Thats the reason Im against their immigrating.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Where did I say he was right?

I said what did u expect

But u let ur emotions get the better of you

Comprehensive reading is not everybody's speciality I get it
You wasteman

Oh you didn't say he was right, you just totally understand and can personally relate because those smelly Somalians piss you off... you didnt say he was right tho. My reading comprehension is totally hit mate.

Don't Juelz now c00n .you were clearly raised very well by your parents to be a sympathetic c00n to white supremacy as long as you have "property." You're a pathetic coward. Quit netbanging and go tell them Somalians how you feel. Tell us how it goes.

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Between this corny ass bougie brit humor I just want to remind everyone in this thread that this c00n endorses white nationalist immigration policies because "my parents were educated skilled engineers with perfect english" :mjlol:

fukking textbook c00ning, mates. :mjlol:
The fukk is u ranting

I can't even vote trump.
And if I did come to the states I'm sure I'd get called a Tether...

But yes an Estate Agent told me that when Somali and certain Eastern Europeans move into an area, property values decrease DRAMATICALLY

Now go toungue wrestle with ur fave aunty and Vote Biden 😆🦕

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Oh you didn't say he was right, you just totally understand and can personally relate because those Somalians... you didnt say he wad right tho. Mybreading comprehension is totally hit mate.

Don't Juelz now c00nI'you were clearly raised very well by your parents to be a sympathetic c00n to white supremacy as long as you have "property" You're a pathetic coward. Quit netbanging and go tell them Somalians how you feel. Tell us how it goes.
I didn't say he was right I said that's what u get for having a reality TV star as ur president

Now do u think he is guna want war torn Mogadishu Pirates in the country or more bytches that look like his wife Helga or whatever her name is? Common sense is not common, clearly

Don't let me have to send a lil Thai massage chick over there to relieve some of that 'tension' 😋

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
I didn't say he was right I said that's what u get for having a reality TV star as ur president

Now do u think he is guna want war torn Mogadishu Pirates in the country or more bytches that look like his wife Helga or whatever her name is? Common sense is not common, clearly

Don't let me have to send a lil Thai massage chick over there to relieve some of that 'tension' 😋

Ight honey. Ima let you cook.

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Europe has blown up more foreign shyt but theyre welcomed in the US with open arms and adoration.

The thing with middle easterners, is they want to freely travel to foreign non Islamic lands and be allowed to practive their religion but dont offer the same to foreigners coming to the middle east. Thats the reason Im against their immigrating.
Where has Norway, Sweden and such Scandinavian countries blown up?

Ur thinking more about Britain Germany those places.

Trump wants the Nords to migrate but as mentioned in this thread prior, they have some of the best Social Cares systems, health care and Green Eco policies that I very much doubt they will flock to the US en masses.

The Europeans u see there now are mainly western Europeans that fled from the wrath of Hitler, or fled to the states after WW2 and changed their identities to avoid humanitarian crimes charges.

A lot of those that we think are Jewish in America are Nazi Germans that switched up their identity and used the names of the people that they gassed in the Chambers.

WHO ON THE COLI WOULD LIKE A EUROPEAN HISTORY LESSON TODAY BUT bytch ITS NOT GUNA BE 4 FREE.

As my Chicago bae used to say, pussi'asshoes
On foe n em

👌🏾😄💯

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Where has Norway, Sweden and such Scandinavian countries blown up?

Ur thinking more about Britain Germany those places.

Trump wants the Nords to migrate but as mentioned in this thread prior, they have some of the best Social Cares systems, health care and Green Eco policies that I very much doubt they will flock to the US en masses.

The Europeans u see there now are mainly western Europeans that fled from the wrath of Hitler, or fled to the states after WW2 and changed their identities to avoid humanitarian crimes charges.

A lot of those that we think are Jewish in America are Nazi Germans that switched up their identity and used the names of the people that they gassed in the Chambers.

WHO ON THE COLI WOULD LIKE A EUROPEAN HISTORY LESSON TODAY BUT bytch ITS NOT GUNA BE 4 FREE.

As my Chicago bae used to say, pussi'asshoes
On foe n em

👌🏾😄💯

Nice try, but they're all part of NATO..the same global cac gang. All of Europe stands together and supports the same racist sanctions imposed upon 20% of African nations that have been led by the UK and US.