Trump Admits He Only Wants White People to Come to the U.S.

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
It’s a shame and very disheartening how many of our coli friends are so intellectually dishonest when it comes to the party of Malcolm el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz X, friend

Yall keep refacing the NOI Malcolm, before he went to Mecca and came back a changed man.

In a conversation with interviewer/photographer Gordon Parks, two days before his assassination, Malcolm said:

"Listening to leaders like Nasser, Ben Bella, and Nkrumah awakened me to the dangers of racism. I realized racism isn't just a Black and White problem. It's brought bloodbaths to about every nation on earth at one time or another.

Brother, remember the time that White college girls came into the restaurant‍—‌the one who wanted to help the [Black] Muslims and the Whites get together‍—‌and I told her there wasn't a ghost of a chance and she went away crying? Well, I've lived to regret that incident. In many parts of the African continent, I saw White students helping Black people. Something like this kills a lot of argument. I did many things as a [Black] Muslim that I'm sorry for now. I was a zombie then‍—‌like all [Black] Muslims‍—‌I was hypnotized, pointed in a certain direction and told to march. Well, I guess a man's entitled to make a fool of himself if he's ready to pay the cost. It cost me 12 years.

That was a bad scene, brother. The sickness and madness of those days‍—‌I'm glad to be free of them." Source: Malcolm X: The Man & His Times by John Henrik Clark, 1990.

So before he died, Malcom obviously changed the way he felt about white people wanting to help.

So stop with the dated reference.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Yall keep refacing the NOI Malcolm, before he went to Mecca and came back a changed man.

In a conversation with interviewer/photographer Gordon Parks, two days before his assassination, Malcolm said:

"Listening to leaders like Nasser, Ben Bella, and Nkrumah awakened me to the dangers of racism. I realized racism isn't just a Black and White problem. It's brought bloodbaths to about every nation on earth at one time or another.

Brother, remember the time that White college girls came into the restaurant‍—‌the one who wanted to help the [Black] Muslims and the Whites get together‍—‌and I told her there wasn't a ghost of a chance and she went away crying? Well, I've lived to regret that incident. In many parts of the African continent, I saw White students helping Black people. Something like this kills a lot of argument. I did many things as a [Black] Muslim that I'm sorry for now. I was a zombie then‍—‌like all [Black] Muslims‍—‌I was hypnotized, pointed in a certain direction and told to march. Well, I guess a man's entitled to make a fool of himself if he's ready to pay the cost. It cost me 12 years.

That was a bad scene, brother. The sickness and madness of those days‍—‌I'm glad to be free of them." Source: Malcolm X: The Man & His Times by John Henrik Clark, 1990.

So before he died, Malcom obviously changed the way he felt about white people wanting to help.

Let's not even get into the fact that Malcolm X is literally everything fake "FBA" militants like him disparage everyday.

Son of a Grenadan immigrant "tether" mother.
Father was a committed Garveyite.
Pan-African.
Denounced in no uncertain terms black people identifying with white first world countries they were "born in" over their African identity.
Would laugh in the face of any weak black man talmbout "I ain't African. This is my home."

But he's somehow the patron saint of their fake movement. And only when it's convenient to deflecting any criticism towards Republicans.

This dude @Rakim Allah is a complete scumbag bro. Your typical Trump supporter if I ever seen one. Nothing that comes out of his mouth is ever thoughtful, coherent, honest, or genuine. He's just a scumbag Trump supporter who wants to confuse and disrupt any criticism of Trump while role-playing as a pro-black militant in order to avoid any accountability. It's almost sad to know this is a grown ass man.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What do you want me to stand on?

I'm not some broke moron who dropped out of high school and is so clueless about government I actually think getting a "tangible" pay check is how the government spends money on me and the only reason I should vote. It's so easy to tell yall are just not educated at all (like all Trump supporters) and that's why you think "both sides are the same"

I get it breh. Politics doesn't make sense when you're a failed high school dropout. You probably have no idea how much of your life as we speak and the life of everyone you know and love was improved, facilitated, and protected by liberal laws and policies because you're a dumb fukk who doesn't understand how government works.

You hate liberals and want to root with conservatism so bad because you can't stop thinking about gay sex everytime you see a gay couple on TV, and you need someone to come and save you from becoming indoctrinated and fully gay. I get it. It's hard being in the closet. It takes time. But a broke, barbershop babbling nicca like you would absolutely CRUMBLE in life if it werent for liberals, the black voters who helped elect them, and they laws they passed. The shyt you spew makes sense to you because you're completely ignorant about this subject.

I got exactly what I expected and wanted from this administration. I will continue to get what I expect and want. And yes I will walk into that booth and vote for the liberal candidate and the liberal platform everytime. Fighting for pro-black causes and participating in your country's elections are two completely different things. And this logic you have that one is somehow a betrayal of the other makes literally no sense to anyone who actually gives a damn about black people in America no matter how much you want to repeat it.

Go play "my first pro-black movement" with Tariq Nasheed and leave this politics stuff to adults, please.
You shills create these bad faith arguments and false narratives about the party of Malcolm el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz X.

Just like white supremacist shills on the right. To them I’m a “Libtard” “If Obama had a son”
Both parties are both sides of the same white supremacy coin for a reason. Indoctrinated slaves of white supremacist political parties.

Maybe one day you’ll stop being this…
tumblr_ne6dpvOdLN1sxj7qdo1_500.png

And eventually become this…
a-portrait-of-harriet-tubman-ca-1820-1913-photo-by--corbis_corbis-via-getty-images.jpg

The party of Malcolm el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz X would then welcome you with open arms like this, ma’am

leonardo-di-caprio-memes.gif

Last edited:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

He never changed how he felt about the two white supremacist political parties. Or he wouldn’t have founded #BothSides. He may have left the NOI but he NEVER left the political party he founded, friend.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Let's not even get into the fact that Malcolm X is literally everything fake "FBA" militants like him disparage everyday.

Son of a Grenadan immigrant "tether" mother.
Father was a committed Garveyite.
Pan-African.
Denounced in no uncertain terms black people identifying with white first world countries they were "born in" over their African identity.
Would laugh in the face of any weak black man talmbout "I ain't African. This is my home."

But he's somehow the patron saint of their fake movement. And only when it's convenient to deflecting any criticism towards Republicans.

This dude @Rakim Allah is a complete scumbag bro. Your typical Trump supporter if I ever seen one. Nothing that comes out of his mouth is ever thoughtful, coherent, honest, or genuine. He's just a scumbag Trump supporter who wants to confuse and disrupt any criticism of Trump while role-playing as a pro-black militant in order to avoid any accountability. It's almost sad to know this is a grown ass man.
Again being intellectually dishonest just like your right wing white supremacist counterparts.

#BothSides, friends.

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
He never changed how he felt about the two white supremacist political parties. Or he wouldn’t have founded #BothSides. He may have left the NOI but he NEVER left the political party he founded, friend.
While in NOI Malcolm believed that all white people were snakes, had ulterior motives when being nice, and wanted no help from them (sounds like you bothsiders).

Before he died he believed that there were good white people in the world and extended and olive branch to help each other.

Sounds to me that you're trying to say that post NOI Malcolm was a c00n/uncle Tom.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
While in NOI Malcolm believed that all white people were snakes, had ulterior motives when being nice, and wanted no help from them (sounds like you bothsiders).

Before he died he believed that there were good white people in the world and extended and olive branch to help each other.

Sounds to me that you're trying to say that post NOI Malcolm was a c00n/uncle Tom.
Which false narrative is it with you shills. Is it..,

“#BothSides are Trump loving Republicans “

OR

“#BothSides hate ALL white people”

OR

, friend.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Typical, deflect when you are caught dead to rights on your bullshyt. Carry on
Come back to me when you have your false narrative straight. Huddle up with your fellow coli shills and get the Shill Playbook. Learn the Shill plays, rookie shill.

I will carry on not voting for white supremacists, especially without tangibles, friend.

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
Which false narrative is it with you shills. Is it..,

“#BothSides are Trump loving Republicans “

OR

“#BothSides hate ALL white people”

OR

, friend.

Come back to me when you have your false narrative straight. Huddle up with your fellow coli shills and get the Shill Playbook. Learn the Shill plays, rookie shill.

I will carry on not voting for white supremacists, especially without tangibles, friend.
Ok will bite. You got it wrong. It's not Oocie Wally or Once Mic. It's Dre Day vs Real Muthfukin Gs. You bothsiders PAINT YOURSELVES as these pro black militants who hate all whites. That gives you a pass to shyt on all white people. But we rational posters see that you only shyt on white people who are democrats or liberals, while giving a pass to white peope who are openly hostile to black people (Republicans). Then you always throw the lame excuse "well we know Republicans are bad anyway so it doesn't need to be said." For some reason it has to be said a million times about democrats, but not once about Republicans. A white Republican says some racist shyt or passes racist policies, you say dumb shyt like "why is this news to you, why even post about it, who cares." That's why I truly believe that you are white troll, because you make the shyt way too obvious. Step your troll game up. Dumb b*stards would even call Malcolm X a c00ning shill today because he changed his beliefs before he died.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Ok will bite. You got it wrong. It's not Oocie Wally or Once Mic. It's Dre Day vs Real Muthfukin Gs. You bothsiders PAINT YOURSELVES as these pro black militants who hate all whites. That gives you a pass to shyt on all white people. But we rational posters see that you only shyt on white people who are democrats or liberals, while giving a pass to white peope who are openly hostile to black people (Republicans). Then you always throw the lame excuse "well we know Republicans are bad anyway so it doesn't need to be said." For some reason it has to be said a million times about democrats, but not once about Republicans. A white Republican says some racist shyt or passes racist policies, you say dumb shyt like "why is this news to you, why even post about it, who cares." That's why I truly believe that you are white troll, because you make the shyt way too obvious. Step your troll game up. Dumb b*stards would even call Malcolm X a c00ning shill today because he changed his beliefs before he died.
You typed all that shill babble to basically say you think ALL white people are white supremacists.

Rakim Allah: white supremacists…

Right wing white supremacist: He’s tslking about all of us white people.

Are you sure you’re not a right wing white supremacist who sat by the Democrats door, friend?

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:ehh:

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
You typed all that shill babble to basically say you think ALL white people are white supremacists.

Rakim Allah: white supremacists…

Right wing white supremacist: He’s tslking about all of us white people.

Are you sure you’re not a right wing white supremacist who sat by the door, friend?

Well answer the question. Was Malcom X a c00ning shill because he thought there were some good white people before he died?

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Well answer the question. Was Malcom X a c00ning shill because he thought there were some good white people before he died?
Why would you ask a dumb ass question like that? You shouldn’t project onto the founder of #BothSides like that, friend.

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
Why would you ask a dumb ass question like that? You shouldn’t project onto the founder of #BothSides like that, friend.

Why can't you answer a simple as question? It's yes or no. Before he died, Malcolm said that he regretted telling the liberal white college girls that there was no chance that he would ever work with their kind. So in other words, he was willing to work with liberal whites before he died. Does that make Malcolm X a c00ning shill? Yes or no.