Trump Cracking Down on 7-Eleven

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
All you do is defend . Your a pathetic ass poster .

:mjpls:

Says a lot about Democrats that they could barely mobilize to barely beat a fukking pedo.

Trump has done more for democrats then they will ever appreciate . :wow:

Trump has gotten rid of a lot of the democrats problems . Will they take advantage of it ?

US STEEL HELPING THEM OLD USELESS NO SKILLED WORKERS DEVELOP THEIR CAREER IN A IRRELEVANT FIELD :francis:

Why can’t those useless workers just go learn to code or something :hhh:

^^In a thread about black steel workers :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

More great Trump news :blessed: such a unpopular decision will force the issue to be handled now or when the Democrats regain power:blessed:

I tried to tell brehs . Let the man work :hubie:

Trump has done wonders for the Democratic Party . I’ve been saying this since the beginning . They should thank him and champion everything he does . Too bad we don’t have no real independent candidates to capitalize off this .

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
:mjpls:

^^In a thread about black steel workers :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:
Look at you defending like a hurt bytch :russ:

And link the steel worker thread . I was in there in defense of them:mjlol:and a picture was posted with the comment . You silly bytch :mjlol:

I was in there defending black steel workers , while your democrat friends were shytting on them for being washed up :russ: and the industry being over :mjlol:

Your a terrible poster :mjlol:

Your feelings hurt bytch?:mjlol:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Your a terrible poster :mjlol:

Your feelings hurt bytch?:mjlol:

*Looks at POTY badge*

447Bc8d.gif

Nope. :bpumad:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
An awful lot of Indians (particularly Hindus) are Trump supporters because of his anti-Muslim stance.

Like they say...be careful about raising snakes in your backyard because they have a habit of turning around and biting you.

Perhaps Bobby Jindal and Nikki Haley should say something to their fellow republican lol

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if this is some serious shyt, or just a placating smokescreen. Im on the latter, cause its big money first on the red or blue side

This "illegal immigrant " situation is more complicated and nuanced than the media cares to admit. In Minnesota, Hormel was recruiting for workers all the way in mexico (to work in minnesota) through an agency that they own in a roundabout way. This shyt aint no secret and Trump can SAY whatever half them menial workers in them trump towers aint legal ...him and his peers know that and wants that

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
An awful lot of Indians (particularly Hindus) are Trump supporters because of his anti-Muslim stance.

Like they say...be careful about raising snakes in your backyard because they have a habit of turning around and biting you.

Perhaps Bobby Jindal and Nikki Haley should say something to their fellow republican lol
Nikki Haley is passing as a southern white woman. :mjpls: