Trump designates Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps as a Foreign Terrorist Organization

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about the people that elected him? Yeah Hitler was bad, but he did have a country that supported him.

There will be an apology tour when all of this is finished.
YES. We forgave George Bush. I mean he paints right?
And strategically it will be hard to attack them due to the mountain regions and let's not even discuss their proxies in Iraq Syria etc... Europe won't be down with this as well.
Dudes really think this will be Call of Duty Modern Warfare. Iran will be waiting in every nook and cranny. Vietnam all over again.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Been saying! This will be it if the US wants to go in to Tehran. 11 million ground troops brehs Iran is no joke!
No one not even in the Pentagon wants to wage a ground war in Iran because it would make Vietnam look like a watergun fight. Read somewhere in a ground operation US casualties would 55,000-70,000 the first year of fighting. It would most likely be an air war but even then there is no guarantee for victory because to overthrow the Iranian regime you would need a ground war.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one not even in the Pentagon wants to wage a ground war in Iran because it would make Vietnam look like a watergun fight. Read somewhere in a ground operation US casualties would 55,000-70,000 the first year of fighting. It would most likely be an air war but even then there is no guarantee for victory because to overthrow the Iranian regime you would need a ground war.
Just too many mountains and volcanoes. And whats the plan to hold the place?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Greenwald is an idiot.

And the IRGC is on some whole other shyt. i don't think yall really understand this.

Im indifferent to the IRGC's feelings. and no, i don't want war with Iran.

Some of yall just really can't stand on your own two and determine where you stand on certain issues.

Not everything is "OMG IF WE SAY THEY ARE BAD WE MIGHT FIGHT!"

WTF are yall afraid of? Yall dont stand up for shyt and nothing good in this world.

• Dap
Reactions: ill

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I said it the day after he got elected that Trump would go to war with Iran. He has now Bolton, Pompeo, Pence all anti Iran hawks are looking for war. By naming the IRGC this means we could see IRGC officials targeted by drones and Iran has said they will strike back against US forces in Iraq like back in 2004-2008. Tensions are about to get higher.
1. We shouldn't go to war.
2 The IRGC is a bad organization with bad intentions.

Whats wrong with saying this?

I'm generally ambivalent towards this decision because in most cases, i'd agree.