Trump designates Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps as a Foreign Terrorist Organization

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I will not under any circumstance support a war with Iran

There are and have always been diplomatic ways to resolve this shyt

NO GOOD CAN POSSIBLY COME FROM A WAR WITH IRAN
I agree with you.

And thats why I don't give a damn about the IRGC and i have no problem calling them out.

We should be able to do both.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@ZoeGod it looks like you may be right. Bolton, Pompeo, and Trump want a war and with this designation they can use the AUMF from 2001 to go after the IRGC anywhere in the region.

The neocons want a war. They have 18 months till the election.

People who were aware of Bolton's background could see this was coming from the time that weirdo got put into a decision making role:francis:

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Greenwald is an idiot.

And the IRGC is on some whole other shyt. i don't think yall really understand this.

Im indifferent to the IRGC's feelings. and no, i don't want war with Iran.

Some of yall just really can't stand on your own two and determine where you stand on certain issues.

Not everything is "OMG IF WE SAY THEY ARE BAD WE MIGHT FIGHT!"

WTF are yall afraid of? Yall dont stand up for shyt and nothing good in this world.

How do you feel about the fact that the groups that youre constantly dikk riding in the CIA and pentagon oppose this idiotic warmongering posture by trump?

Also lol at Mr. Pragmatic Centrist accusing someone of not fighting for or standing for anything.:camby:

Trump again overrules top brass

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I wonder what would happen if china , russia ,pakistan & turkey say they would defend iran :ohhh:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And strategically it will be hard to attack them due to the mountain regions and let's not even discuss their proxies in Iraq Syria etc... Europe won't be down with this as well.

Nukes get around all that and ultimately if we just green light Israel that's all they need.

Nukes to stop people from getting Nukes. :mjlol:I know far fetched......