Trump family trips costing taxpayers $11M in 1 month - Almost as much as Obama in 1 year

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
C86WNjCVoAAJweQ.jpg

He might beat them in one term:francis:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
estimates are $3 million per weekend, this will be his 5th there

but there's more

Residents in Palm Beach have been hit with additional costs to protect the president, to the tune of more than $1 million since Trump was elected.

Take Jorge Gonzalez, owner of SkyWords, as an example. His company operates four planes that tow advertising banners along the coastline in Palm Beach County. Considering that 97 percent of his business is done on weekends and holidays, the airport shutdowns are having a quantifiable impact. Gonzalez says he has another month, two at the most, left in peak season to turn a profit. "So every week that they drag their feet puts me closer and closer to closing my doors,” he said.

I bet Jorge voted for Trump :russ:

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
It's almost like Trump is a grandfather with a much larger family than Saint Obama, and after 2 attempts on Trumps life, Ivanka being attacked on a plane, and the current prevelance of spiralling leftist violence in general, his family are in greater danger.
It's been a while but we're gonna need you to qualify this shyt breh

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The criticisms of Obama were low-key racism. "Look at those n****rs partying it up with OUR money in OUR house!" Just like Bush and Republicans went in on Obama for not having a jacket on in a picture (then Bush's picture doing the exact same thing showed up).

Now that Trump is doing it 10 times worse, it's "Well it's okay he's (white) rich."