Trump family trips costing taxpayers $11M in 1 month - Almost as much as Obama in 1 year

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The criticisms of Obama were low-key racism. "Look at those n****rs partying it up with OUR money in OUR house!" Just like Bush and Republicans went in on Obama for not having a jacket on in a picture (then Bush's picture doing the exact same thing showed up).

Now that Trump is doing it 10 times worse, it's "Well it's okay he's (white) rich."

Low key?

I'd say the double standards are pretty blatant. :francis:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't even care about this to be honest. The secret service knows what the deal is when it comes to big families.

You should care about the cost when he's cutting programs that keep this country functioning all while pissing taxpayer money away enriching himself.

I care. I care a lot.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You should care about the cost when he's cutting programs that keep this country functioning all while pissing taxpayer money away enriching himself.

I care. I care a lot.
the president's protection never comes cheap...or is ever on the table.

yeah, he's straining the Secret Service. I'm not denying that, but dude has a huge family

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
stupid about what?

The government knows what the deal is...and theres no changing that.

were paying for the protection of 5 living presidents right not including Trump. Wheres that outrage?

Trump is just gaming the system ...but he's a dikk.
There are reasons this is significant besides tax payer money, dummy