Trump has ordered that we obtain Greenland; Denmark PM & Greenland Premier reject Trump's request

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
We're gonna buy it and put a wall around it!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Why buy it when we can just drop paratroopers

:mjlol:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I wonder how much Denmark would sell it for.
They got a billion dollars worth contracts on that island so a lot

We'd have to take by force, which I wouldn't be against, for homeland security

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
I couldn't imagine such a thing happening in this day and age without some sort of democratic process via the people being considered. . . But crazier shyt has happened I guess.

As the idea goes, for a nation such as the U.S. it would probably be the most HONESTLY acquired piece of land ever in U.S. history (Alaska?). No raping, no pillaging, no genocide. . . Not really this country's, M.O. lol.

Iceland has copper, uranium and other natural resources. . . It would be a nice annex for the right price, I guess.
Greenland isnt Iceland

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They got a billion dollars worth contracts on that island so a lot

We'd have to take by force, which I wouldn't be against, for homeland security
You’d be cool with two developed NATO nation going to war because the US want to steal land in god damn 2019...not 1819...not even 1919...in 2019 that makes sense to you? :what:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
You’d be cool with two developed NATO nation going to war because the US want to steal land in god damn 2019...not 1819...not even 1919...in 2019 that makes sense to you? :what:
If you ain't winning, you doing the other thing, you want me to say its wrong, okay, its wrong, happy now

Hamza B.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
This Dunya...and Beyond
He heard about the Louisiana purchase, and wants to have a purchase of his own in the history books.

"When it comes to purchases, it's just me and Thomas Jefferson who have purchased. I've always wondered why more presidents couldn't make purchases. A lot of people are saying my purchase was the better deal."

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
He heard about the Louisiana purchase, and wants to have a purchase of his own in the history books.

"When it comes to purchases, it's just me and Thomas Jefferson who have purchased. I've always wondered why more presidents couldn't make purchases. A lot of people are saying my purchase was the better deal."
No one knows purchases better than me, ok. Purchase...they don't use that word anymore. Purchase. That word hasn't been used in over a 100 years. Well I'm bringing it back folks. It's coming back. Believe me.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:russ: But dope if it happened. :ehh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If you ain't winning, you doing the other thing, you want me to say its wrong, okay, its wrong, happy now
Um, it is wrong. War is a last resort effort evolving from unresolved conflict. You don’t just jump up and be like “we’re about to start a war with a peaceful ally because we feel like taking their shyt”

• Dap
Reactions: 19-