• Resignation

Votes: 42 18.2%
  • Be declared medically/mentally unfit for office

Votes: 12 5.2%
  • In a pine box

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Shut up. Trump's not going anywhere...

Votes: 100 43.3%

• Total voters

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Breh he wanted Comey to stop the investigation and fired him because he didn't. Manafort, Flynn, Page and others have been exposed as having Russian ties and dealings with them, they colluded with them to get this election, and now Kushner and co are selling timeshares for daddy Trump in China, essentially using the seat of the presidency, but you don't see nothing wrong :stopitslime:

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation

By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDTMAY 16, 2017

Continue reading the main storyShare This Page
  • F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation into Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in February, according to a memo Mr. Comey wrote shortly after the meeting.

“I hope you can let this go,” the president told Mr. Comey, according to the memo.

The documentation of Mr. Trump’s request is the clearest evidence that the president has tried to directly influence the Justice Department and F.B.I. investigation into links between Mr. Trump’s associates and Russia. Late Tuesday, Representative Jason Chaffetz, the Republican chairman of the House Oversight Committee, demanded that the F.B.I. turn over all “memoranda, notes, summaries and recordings” of discussions between Mr. Trump and Mr. Comey.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/...ey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.html?_r=0

Trump will argue that "I hope you can let this go" really meant just that, as opposed to the way we all know he said it without actually saying, "you need to drop this." The 2017 version of "it depends on what the definition of is, is" for those who remember.

Have to say, something I mentioned last year is, Pence has been sitting back just watching all of this develop much like Frank Underwood. Can't help but wonder at times if Pence wants Trump to hang himself. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if Trump is hanging himself on purpose to get out of this mess called a Presidency, but obviously can't be too obvious about it.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Russian collusion is honestly a witch Hunt. If it is the case and so blatant why have we no HARD evidence of it being so?

We just have these anonymous sources with speculative matters.

And wait...I heard of the fact that carrying laptops onto airplanes may be banned from the media... But then like a week later you hear that this is the supposed damaging highly classified information that Trump shared with the Russian diplomats? Something is not adding up here... shyt just feels like an unrelenting smear campaign.

It is breh. Trump was bytching and moaning in the campaign about imaginary witch hunts but what is going on now is an actual witchhunt lol

they need to be careful because this is gonna backfire and cacs are loving him even more and gonna start calling him an underground and feeling sympathy. watch any day now he is gonna talk about how he wants to go after MS13 and all these gangs and create these jobs but the dishonest media wants to distract us all and democrats in congress don't wanna work with me

watch that is coming

and remember every year lazy congress always goes on vacation in august which is less than 3 months away. can you imagine how cacs and in particular republican voters are gonna be if things don't start back up again until january? trump gonna be talking about congress is doing nothing so i'm signing executive orders once again and unlike obama there will be no complaints :mjpls:

What black people said with Obama and how its not his fault congress won't work with him....the reverse is gonna be happening with white people :mjlol: the comedy is gonna be insane

About the Russian collusion though Putin is definitely putting out this stuff where its enough to start talking but not enough to actually convict. hence him having the statement ready that he has a record of the transcript. this is gonna keep going on throughout his presidency

at this point the media and congress would be better suited trying to find evidence of Trump's mob ties and how the mafia helped building the Trump Towers in the 80s.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Trump will argue that "I hope you can let this go" really meant just that, as opposed to the way we all know he said it without actually saying, "you need to drop this." The 2017 version of "it depends on what the definition of is, is" for those who remember.

Have to say, something I mentioned last year is, Pence has been sitting back just watching all of this develop much like Frank Underwood. Can't help but wonder at times if Pence wants Trump to hang himself. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if Trump is hanging himself on purpose to get out of this mess called a Presidency, but obviously can't be too obvious about it.
I could see that man offing himself. At this point, its not only him but his whole click and family are about to go down.

Its really fukked up that we as a country gotta go through this, we as a nation are more vulnerable specifically because of this muhfukka we will see a true conservative overhaul of the government late this year/early 2018 before the elections. Pence will rally the masses after Trump passes. He will probably have a surprise heart attack and either die or have his health "debilitated" to the point that he no longer handles day to day operations, which is what he wants.

The people who voted for him are stupid as fukk. :francis:

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The witchhunt will continue, they dont want Trump in office because hes not a puppet for the USA suits its that simple..

More money has spent on spying/accusing Trump then all previous presidents combined, so far all they came up with that was "legit" was a 8 year old hidden auto tape of him talking about grabbing girls p*ssy's (I am sure we all said much worse lol)

Now about that Comey report media going insane about... more media propaganda for clicks... see below for the real summary
7b9c6edc41ea4795b1d00737fcc27ad0.png

they will keep trying though

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Trump is the president we deserved. The more yall hate him, the stronger he gets.

lol @ "the stronger he gets"...dude is fukkin crackin right now...just the other week he said he preferred his life before he became president...he thought this shyt would be easy and that people would love him like they loved Obama, but every move he makes, people take another step back...

y'all crazy if you think he's gettin another term...have y'all seen these Republican town hall meetings where his supporters are furious that he's fukkin up healthcare??? Republicans are pretty much finished in 2018...he ain't gonna last longer than that, especially if it's a Dem controlled house...

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The fact that some of you guys think that someone who has made, lost, and re accumulated such wealth, is just going to give up. That shyt is not going to happen... Giving up isn't in his personality type..

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
lol @ "the stronger he gets"...dude is fukkin crackin right now...just the other week he said he preferred his life before he became president...he thought this shyt would be easy and that people would love him like they loved Obama, but every move he makes, people take another step back...

y'all crazy if you think he's gettin another term...have y'all seen these Republican town hall meetings where his supporters are furious that he's fukkin up healthcare??? Republicans are pretty much finished in 2018...he ain't gonna last longer than that, especially if it's a Dem controlled house...

People thought Bush wouldn't get another term he did. Don't underestimate the Dem's ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and run uninspiring candidates. Don't also underestimate white supremacy. :ufdup:

Nature's Fury

Daps
The witchhunt will continue, they dont want Trump in office because hes not a puppet for the USA suits its that simple..

More money has spent on spying/accusing Trump then all previous presidents combined, so far all they came up with that was "legit" was a 8 year old hidden auto tape of him talking about grabbing girls p*ssy's (I am sure we all said much worse lol)

Now about that Comey report media going insane about... more media propaganda for clicks... see below for the real summary
7b9c6edc41ea4795b1d00737fcc27ad0.png

they will keep trying though

he's asking him to let go of the Russian investigation since Flynn resigned...

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that some of you guys think that someone who has made, lost, and re accumulated such wealth, is just going to give up. That shyt is not going to happen... Giving up isn't in his personality type..

re-accumulated as much as he lost huh? how do you know this there has never been transparency just like with his tax returns..Trump overstates his the value on his properties to inflate networth, then tax time ridiculously undervalues a property to save..facts do your research if you dont believe me

Nature's Fury

Daps
People thought Bush wouldn't get another term he did. Don't underestimate the Dem's ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and run uninspiring candidates. Don't also underestimate white supremacy. :ufdup:

it's not really gonna matter...Republicans are furious that their representatives went out and voted a healthcare bill that hurts them without even reading it first...a lot of Trumps most fervent supporters have stepped back...he's gonna get all the blame from Republicans once they lose their seats in 2018...people who voted for him thought it was a game but now are being affected in the worst way...