• Resignation

Votes: 42 18.2%
  • Be declared medically/mentally unfit for office

Votes: 12 5.2%
  • In a pine box

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Shut up. Trump's not going anywhere...

Votes: 100 43.3%

• Total voters

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
re-accumulated as much as he lost huh? how do you know this there has never been transparency just like with his tax returns..Trump overstates his the value on his properties to inflate networth, then tax time ridiculously undervalues a property to save..facts do your research if you dont believe me
Im not about to debate details and intricacies of Trump's rise to wealth... NOT A SINGLE PERSON AS WEALTHY AS TRUMP IS A QUITTER... Thats my story and im stickin to it! :laugh:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
fukk trump and anybody that loves him
Lol I never said I loved him. Lol @thinking your vote counts. My vote was a symbolic gesture at best in hopes this nikka would be the President to usher in world War 3 and other unprecedented fukkery unseen from the white house

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
he's asking him to let go of the Russian investigation since Flynn resigned...

The fact is we will continue to bring up fake news (russia, mexican walls) to clog our tvs and social media because its so easy to do.. its simple

Make some shyt up
Add Trumps name
Pimp the hell out of it on tv/radio
Keyboard warriors will run with it and clog all of our Twitter/FB/IG feeds with bullshyt they know nothing about...

Meanwhile REAL shyt is happening with proof that isnt talked about

Question, before you talk about trump and russia. Do you know who Seth Rich is? Here is a very quick run down... (let me know if you saw this on fox news or anything yet)
ca488a9e73c348e0a0c76674a97d916a.png

So clintons people are STILL going around murdering people that know the truth of some serious "news" but lets keep talking about fake talks with russia :francis:

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
The fact is we will continue to bring up fake news (russia, mexican walls) to clog our tvs and social media because its so easy to do.. its simple

Make some shyt up
Add Trumps name
Pimp the hell out of it on tv/radio
Keyboard warriors will run with it and clog all of our Twitter/FB/IG feeds with bullshyt they know nothing about...

Meanwhile REAL shyt is happening with proof that isnt talked about

Question, before you talk about trump and russia. Do you know who Seth Rich is? Here is a very quick run down... (let me know if you saw this on fox news or anything yet)
ca488a9e73c348e0a0c76674a97d916a.png

So clintons people are STILL going around murdering people that know the truth of some serious "news" but lets keep talking about fake talks with russia :francis:

so the Russia/Trump thing is fake news despite the insurmountable amount fukkery, but you believe this Seth Rich thing even though his family already denied it and the private investigator is a known Trump stan??? you're just some alt-right cac bring alternative facts over from Reddit...

not saying to take everything at face value, but there's clearly collusion between Trump and Russia...

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
so the Russia/Trump thing is fake news despite the insurmountable amount fukkery, but you believe this Seth Rich thing even though his family already denied it and the private investigator is a known Trump stan??? you're just some alt-right cac bring alternative facts over from Reddit...

not saying to take everything at face value, but there's clearly collusion between Trump and Russia...

So Russia saying they will release the transcripts if needed, will be considered fake news...altered, doctored.... see where we are going with this?

You say anything and insert Trump, hes guilty.... we spend all day, night proving how guilty he is. and if something pops up saying he might be innocent, its burried and we move onto the next story.

I am not a Trump stan, I can just honestly say hes done .1% of the bad shyt Clintons have done, so pick your poison.

Daps
Btw, I didnt know we had so many alt-right, undercover cacs on here...jesus this place is infested :scust:

@BmoreGorilla ...are you keeping track of all these screen names breh
You should have been in the French election thread:why:

So many low IQ Neanderthals that come out of their cave known as 'Higher Learning ' into TLR when trump is mentioned.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
This guy just don't give a fukk, doing all this shyt and guarantee you he will be on the golf course come the weekend on some.:myman:
And that's what's hilarious about this whole thing, it's like he's literally trolling the entire country. At this point I don't believe he wants to be president anymore but his ego went let him give up his seat. What I'm most worried about is him doing something that will have him remembered in the history books, he's that egotistical that he'll want his name etched whether it be by something beneficial or just plain outlandishly controversial.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Sadly he won't be gone until 2024.
Fixed
Lmao think impeachment is gonna happen in a republican legislature brehs
Exactly

American voters have no idea what they did to themselves in November 2016. All these mofos that were like "I aint votin' in this sh!t" got on my fukkin nerves.
I hope these f@ggots get run over by dump truck :pacspit:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Breh these guys are hardheaded as fukk. I wanna see the reactions in November 2020 when we hear "President Trump reelected".

These motherfukkers watch too much TV and still are rocking with bullshyt CNN/MSNBC say after how much they were wrong last year.

Trump has an EIGHTY PERCENT APPROVAL RATING WITH REPUBLICAN VOTERS NOW....did yall hear that? 80 percent?

Not only that but what is them lying to Americans and acting as if being impeached means you are removed? No impeachment means charges are brought against you and then they vote if they wanna remove you. And you need 2/3rs majority.

The Democrats need to spend more time finding someone to go against him but they stuck back in campaign mode. You know the Russians are laughing at how dumb Americans are being now with Trump

look at this smirking :mjlol:

Putin-hockey.jpg=s1200x1200

Putin is even out here telling people if he wants he can give them transcripts of what Trump said in the interview. Of course he wants to keep him in.

Then there are reports of other Republicans saying that Trump was joking and some media have reported some of them have taken vacations to avoid the Trump questions. The economy is good and they and their rich friends are gonna benefit from when Trump' s tax plan is signed. They don't care about this shyt. They said as long as he has popularity with Republican voters they will stay loyal to him.

But let us have it :francis: the Democrats will be here a year later still stuck on this shyt instead of focused on winning midterms and getting people to vote for them

The Democrats are stupid and spineless. I expect them to implode in 2020.